Jump to content
    vlista20
  • Author
  • 2,102 Words
  • 6,302 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Shane - 9. Chapter 9

Chapter 9

He got up early enough the next morning to get to school and take a shower. He had gotten another toothbrush and toothpaste from Tad who had pulled it from a drawer seemingly just occupied by dozens of toothbrushes. He pulled the one he got and the paste out of his inside jacket pocket brushed his teeth and left the locker room a good fifteen minutes before the jocks were expected.

He had no desire to work out anymore just to sit on the same benches where the boys he hated so much sat and no doubt sweat all over them he didn’t have the stomach to do it. His dreamy state of the days after the party were melding more into memories, memories made factual by the pictures he had seen. He hated these boys now every bit as much as they hated him.

He went to the cafeteria and got his breakfast then once the school started filling up he went to Don’s office. Don smiled up at him briefly then worry creased his brow. “I thought you told me nothing had been put in your locker yesterday.”

Shane’s hands froze where they were reaching into the file drawer that contained his books. He stared into the drawer feeling somewhat angry that Don had gone and looked.

“I went to get the rest of your things for you to put in your drawer. I was more then a little sickened by what I found in there.”

“I didn’t put it there.” He figured Don already knew that but it just came out. He traced his fingers along the word Algebra the top book in his drawer.

“I know that Shane.” Don stood up and walked over to him and Shane took a step to the side not sure why just feeling he didn’t want Don that close to him. Don took a step back as well seeing Shane looked a little panicky.

“Why don’t you tell someone when you are harassed like this. Don’t you think I would help?”

“It’s not that.” He shook his head not sure of what to say.

“What is it then?”

“I..I..” Shane shook his head at his own stammering. “I don’t know.” He spit it out real fast to avoid his tied tongue. He looked up into Don’s face. “Don’t do nothin’ to them sir, I’m not supposed to tell.”

“Is that why you don’t say anything cause you were threatened?”

“Well sort of, I wasn’t gonna tell before I was threatened but this stick thing it’s a direct part of what happened. If I tell on that and they get in trouble for it they would know you know. It would get out and they would know they could do whatever they wanted to me and not get in trouble for it. Or they would just get real pissed I told and kill me. Either way I come out the one whose really in trouble. I may not have much of a life but I don’t want to die.” His eyes were tearing up and he couldn’t believe he’d added that last part he’d never even vocalized not wanting to die even to himself. He knew though after yesterday’s threat that he didn’t. He must be holding out some hope that his life would get better it was the only way that would explain his decision to live.

Don blinked back his own tears and squashed down another urge to hug Shane this boy was so brave he could not get over it. He wanted to make Shane see how special he was but knew that would not be a very easy task knew it would be something that did not happen overnight and could not be done while he had to deal with his father’s put downs day after day.

“I’ll do what you want Shane. I won’t say a damn word.” he was frustrated and it was coming out in his voice he wanted so badly for all those boys to be punished it was very hard for him to go along with Shane.

Shane glanced up at him again sensing his frustration. “Please don’t be mad at me.” he pleaded and hated that but could not take the loss of another person he truly liked.

Don looked down into the drawer and shook his head. “I’m not mad at you Shane. I’m just mad at the situation. A situation you by the way had no control over.”

“Derek told you what happened right?”

Don nodded this being the first time he’d heard Shane utter Derek’s name.

“Did he tell you about the money? The money on the ground? Did they put it there so I’d stop? Was it just a trap?” Though he didn’t think it would matter much to most people, this small detail of Saturday night, it mattered to him. He would know for certain if good things would come to him if it just happened to be there. But if it had been a trap something only put him there to stop him so they could attack him then he knew he just was not destined to ever be lucky. Not that it would change his decision to live. It would just put a damper on things.

“Bart threw it there.”

Shane nodded and quickly wiped a falling tear. He reached in and grabbed his morning books and took off before any more could fall.

Don looked after him wishing there were something more he could do to help this kid he’d grown to care for more then any kid he’d ever come across. He’d never been much of a kid person which suited him his job as a school disciplinarian the kids all hated him and he knew it but him not having much use for them either made that fact all that much easier.

At lunch Shane got a full tray had no problems getting it past the cashier and sat down at his table he faced away from the other kids already knowing now who had worn the grey shirt. He took a few bites of macaroni and cheese. Then nearly choked as he saw a figure sitting down beside him and one other across from him.

He was afraid to look up but managed it. He breathed a sigh of relief seeing it was only Sam and perhaps Matt across from them who was eyeing him intensely.

“You shouldn’t sit here.” he said wiping maybe some macaroni and cheese from his face just in case some was there. “They’ll just start beating you up too.”

“Doesn’t bother me much Shane.” Sam said shrugging. “I hate all these people anyways. Well except Matt.” he motioned over to Matt and Shane looked back over where Matt was still eyeing him. “This is Matt by the way.” Shane nodded as Matt gave a curt nod then looked back at Sam. “Well I guess it would be nice to have lunch company.”

Matt laughed from across the table and Shane looked back over at him. Matt shook his head looking amused and Shane hoped that was what it was amusement and not meanness.

A couple members of the basketball team sauntered over with a strut that made them appear they’d been on horseback for three days. “What’s this a whole group of fags now.”

Shane shrunk down in his chair while Sam ran his hand under the word Fag written in bold letters on the table. He looked right up into their eyes. “Well this is the fag table. Why don’t you put two and two together? Or can you do that? I heard you jocks ain’t that smart and I’ve seen nothing in your behavior to prove otherwise.”

Gripping the edge of the table tightly Shane glanced over at Matt who was grinning back at him not seemingly worried at all by Sam’s teasing of the elite.

“You got quite a mouth on you.” Aaron Neffler seethed though not sounding as cocky as he had before.

“Takes a big mouth to suck down some big cock.”

Shane’s mouth dropped open and turned up in the corners finding this quite humorous as well. He glanced up at the jocks whose faces were both a sickened sort of green color.

“If you want me to suck yours sometime I will promise absolute secrecy. I know how you boys are about it getting out and I wouldn’t want you to jeopardize any friends to have a secret fantasy fulfilled.” Sam reached down onto his tray and picked up his banana. He peeled back the skin slowly while he continued. “Sometimes I also take both balls into my mouth at the same time and run my tongue over them getting them nice and greasy. You would be allowed to stick your fingers up my ass at this point.” He looked back up at them dead on in the eyes. “Three feels the best but what ever you want really.” He put the banana in his mouth treating it like he would a dick in for a blow job. “See how gentle I’d be.” he asked looking back up at them they both looking to horrified to move as they stared wide eyed back at Sam. “You gotta be careful with my ass though cause if it hurts too much with your fingers in there I may tend to bite down.” He bit through the banana pulling of a large chunk in his mouth. He turned back to them and spit out it hitting Aaron right in the stomach.

“Wouldn’t want that to happen would you.” He stared at them, they stared back. Shane could not believe they weren’t hauling him out of his chair and kicking the shit out of him right there.

“You are fucking crazy man.” Aaron managed to croak out before he and his jock friend strode off not nearly as proud looking as when they arrived.

Sam looked over at Matt and smiled widely then over at Shane who shook his head though still very amused. “I think they are right. You are definitely crazy.”

“Only thing you gotta do Shane is act that way. Then they get too scared to mess with you. They think crazy ness is catching or something it’s more of a taboo for them then being queer. But a crazy queer well that always sends them running for the hills.”

“So maybe I am crazy already.” he filled his voice with what he hoped was humor. “Cause I was totally turned on by all that.”

Sam and Matt both laughed while Sam rubbed his hand down the length of Shane’s thigh. His eyes glinting lustfully as they stared into Shane’s. He and Sam became inseparable from that moment on. They walked together between classes, ate lunch together even walked to school together from Sam’s house on. Matt turned out to be pretty nice too and they both enjoyed his company at lunch as well as a few afternoons each week when he joined them at Sam’s house. Matt had a steady boyfriend in the next town over. Another seaside town this one supposedly boasted tourism as it’s main income though and not fishing. Matt spoke very highly of the town saying it was like a Mecca of gays compared to Prescott Cove. The people were a lot wealthier and a hell of a lot nicer.

Though he had a boyfriend it did not stop him from joining in the fun with Sam and Shane a few times. Shane loved sex with Sam but the three ways were an exciting adventure. The feeling of his cock being sucked at the same time another forged deep in his ass was a feeling that had no measure. Sam had said he wasn’t all about sex but he sure liked to do it an awful lot.

The only thing Shane did not like about the relationship was that neither Matt or Sam had the freedom he did. They always had to go home every night and he had to leave by eight or nine on the few nights he stayed after Sam’s mom got home. This left Shane having to go home every night where he was getting kicked out much more frequently often spending every night his father was home sleeping out in the dog house with Shep. There was a high point to this as he’d not been beaten in nearly three weeks. His father seemed more concerned with just getting him out of the house then anything else.

Copyright © 2011 vlista20; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Once again this is getting more unrealistic as each chapter continues.... school officials are REQUIRED to report abuse in any form. They cannot hide it on the request of a student.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 25.6.2011 at 22:43, G90814 said:

Wieder einmal wird dies mit jedem Kapitel unrealistischer. Schulbeamte sind ERFORDERLICH, Missbrauch in irgendeiner Form zu melden. Sie können es nicht auf Antrag eines Studenten verstecken.

very unbelievable this story.it goes apparently
just to portray violence.

Link to comment
On 12.3.2012 at 11:22, Jammi said:

Oooh Shane hat Freunde ... das scheint vielversprechend zu sein.

very unbelievable this story.it goes apparently
just to portray violence.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..