Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,927 Words
  • 220 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Connor and the Wolves - 46. Tough Love

Connor fiddled with the gate, pushing it open for Soren to pass through. Soren still didn’t feel comfortable entering this neighbourhood; he just knew someone was going to yell at him to stop cluttering the lawns with his presence.
“I don’t get it,” he said as Connor led him toward the house. “Don’t you live with your dad during the week?”
“Yeah, but he told me to make sure I was showered properly before we went to pick up my clothes. I figured we could help each other with that better if we didn’t have an audience. Though we’ll have spray-paint the cameras around here so Mom doesn’t have a heart attack,” Connor added with a grin.
“Wait, what?” Soren froze, shaking his head.
“Oh relax, I don’t mean that. She’d kill me if I painted something else around here.”
“Something else?”
“Yeah, I sort of vandalised the sign out front,” Connor admitted. “That’s why it looks all fresh; Mom made me spend a week repainting it.”
He opened the door to his house, shooing Soren inside quickly.
“Okay, we have about an hour before Dad’ll expect me home. The bus ride to his place will take about forty minutes, so we’ll have to double up on the shower.”
Soren’s face burned. He didn’t know why though; they’d seen each other naked already. But taking a shower together felt much more intimate.
“Just… just a shower, right?”
“Unless you want more,” Connor grinned wryly. “But we do need to make this fast. I don’t want to miss the bus.”
He tugged Soren toward the stairs. The mage followed him, glancing around warily.
“Where is your mom?”
“At work,” Connor said, leading Soren into the bathroom. “She won’t get off until close to midnight. I’ll bleach the tub real quick, let her know with a text, and it will be like you were never here.”
He began stripping. Soren stared wide eyed as his lean back was revealed. Light muscle ran across Connor’s body, forming teasing lines that trailed over his back. The room grew hotter as Soren watched. Maybe he’d never thought about people sexually, but he was definitely thinking about Connor now.
“Hey. My eyes are up here,” Connor chuckled, tearing Soren’s gaze from his tenting underpants. “You gonna join me?”
“Yeah…” He scrambled to take his shirt off. Hesitating as his pants fell to his ankles, Soren glanced away from Connor. “I… uh…”
“Hey.” Connor turned Soren’s head gently. Leaning up, he pressed a light kiss to Soren’s lips. “We’ve seen each other already. Nothing to be scared of, right?”
Soren nodded. He sucked in a breath as Connor’s hands travelled down. Connor slipped his fingers under Soren’s waistband, pulling at the mage’s last barrier. His palms cupped Soren’s cheeks, gently guiding Soren even closer to him.
“If you want me to stop-”
“No,” Soren breathed, his heart pounding.
He reached down, gently squeezing Connor’s butt through his underwear. Slipping them down slowly, Soren met some resistance from Connor’s erection. It sprang up as he pulled the underpants further, smacking against Connor’s gut with a meaty thwack.
Connor chuckled, resting his head against Soren’s chest as he watched. Slowly, his hands began moving, peeling Soren’s underpants away from the mage’s body. Bit by bit, he revealed Soren’s crotch, before letting the fabric finally fall to Soren’s ankles.
Soren wrapped his arms around Connor nervously. With a small smirk, Connor stepped into his embrace, and their bodies met fully. Soren was certain Connor could hear his heart thundering. Their cocks pressed against each other, pulsing with warmth.
“This is okay, right?” Connor asked quietly. “I don’t want to push you into anything-”
“I like this,” Soren murmured.
Connor blew out a breath against his chest. His hands slipped down again, playing with Soren’s butt, and Soren moaned, a throaty gasp that grew against his will.
“Yeah. I guess you do,” Connor laughed. “I… um… I’d suggest… you know, doing more… but I don’t want Mom to smell us. And we should be showering too.”
“Yeah,” Soren rumbled, clearing his throat. “Yeah. Um… Maybe you can come over tonight?”
Connor looked up, meeting his eyes.
“You sure?”
Soren nodded. His heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest. But fuck it, Connor was his mate. Shouldn’t they at least try… something… before Connor asked a werewolf to fuck him?
“I’ll see if Dad will let me,” Connor said. “No promises, but… I really want to.” Leaning over, he turned on the shower. “But we really should get going.”

“You’re late.”
River’s eye stared into Soren’s soul. Soren wasn’t sure where to look. Was he supposed to meet his eye? Look away?
“Sorry, we missed the bus,” Connor lied quickly. “Alastair’s pushing for us to practise more, probably to make up for the missing meet this week.”
River grunted, looking at Soren.
“Let’s go,” he muttered finally, pushing past them with a pair of sunglasses in hand. “Soren, I doubt they’ll have anything to fit you. This close to the dance, they’re probably picked clean.”
“It’s okay sir,” Soren said quickly. “I understand.”
“If they don’t, I’ll take you around town,” Connor added. “We can probably find something in West Astara — they probably won’t have anything planned for a few more weeks.”
River growled as they emerged from the apartment.
“And I’m guessing you’ll want to spend the night at Soren’s house?” he demanded. “On a school night?”
“Beats taking the bus home and meeting a couple of wolves close to the full moon, right?” Connor pointed out.
“Fine. But you better call me from campus no later than nine,” River said. “And if I get even one inkling you two are screwing behind my back-”
“Come on Dad, we’re not fucking around.” Connor sighed. “Besides, it’s not like he’s a neko.”
River’s jaw locked up. Before he could say anything, the bus pulled up in front of them. Connor grabbed Soren’s hand and tugged him on board, dropping a pair of coppers into the till before Soren could object.
“Does this mean I need to sit in your lap, since you bought my seat?” Soren deadpanned.
Connor snorted as he dropped into a seat. Soren sat beside him, the tiniest smile on his face.
“Why does it matter that I’m not a neko?” he asked. “I thought your dad didn’t like werewolves.”
“Oh. Um…” Connor frowned, staring at his lap. “I’ll… I’ll explain some other time, okay?”
“No, go on. Tell your friend exactly why it matters,” River growled beside them.
Connor sighed, pulling out his phone. Soren heard his PackTalk chime a minute later, and he glanced at the app in his phone.
‘Neko semen is an aphrodisiac. It is highly addictive.’
His eyes widened.
“But what about Kurt?” Soren demanded. “I mean, I-”
Connor slid a hand over his throat quickly, eyes flashing toward River. Right, no werewolf talk.
“She said she’d met some neko. Wouldn’t that put her at risk?”
“I have no idea, and honestly, I’d rather not think about it right now,” Connor sighed.
Fuck… Kurt was his only way to become a werewolf, unless he waited for Connor to turn first. Soren’s face burned even thinking about what he needed to do — there was no way Kurt would agree to this.
The bus hissed to a stop, tearing Soren from his thoughts. Connor stood up, furiously typing on his phone. Soren followed him off the bus as River brought up the rear, and the trio paused by the stop.
“Are we going?” River asked pointedly. “I don’t want to be out all night.”
“Just looking for a shop for Soren,” Connor said. “This one probably won’t have anything in his size.”
“Oh.” Soren hadn’t thought of that. He was rather large. “If it’s too much-”
“Nope. You’re not getting out of this,” Connor said, shoving his phone away. “You agreed. I have one week to pamper the shit out of you.”
“More importantly, you led us both on.” River growled at his son. “You counted on the store not having a proper size for Soren, didn’t you?”
“Yeah. I mean, it’s kind of obvious you’re going to need a more specialised store,” Connor added, looking Soren up and down.
Soren wasn’t sure how to feel about that. It didn’t seem insulting; surely Connor wouldn’t mean it in that way.
Regardless, he followed Connor toward Ceos Clothing Co. Soren had agreed to Connor’s terms. He could hardly back out now.

He had to hand it to Connor; the man was an expert at hiding things. Soren had no idea how much he’d spent on Soren’s suit. Connor had just asked for four copper.
He had even removed the tags before Soren had the chance to see them. Soren knew the suit fit. He knew the teal looked great against his warm skin. That was it. Between the salmon pink tie, the dress socks and shoes, and the suit itself, Soren was almost certain Connor had spent way too much. There was no way his money had even made a dent. But Soren consoled himself — that was near half his money. He’d done what he could to help.
They’d stopped by Connor’s house again, to tuck his suit into his closet. Now the two approached Soren’s house, as the sun set slowly in the distance.
“So… um… still don’t really have a bed,” Soren said, opening the door. “But the couch is still free if you want it. Don’t go near my closet right now; I have Kurt’s viola hiding in there.”
“Wow. And you’re still alive?” Connor snorted.
“Barely,” Soren grinned weakly. “Her dad told me to keep it safe until she heals.”
“Yeah, she’s the kind of person who’d definitely try to play with a broken hand.”
Soren carried his new clothes to the bedroom. Hanging the suit up carefully, he yelped as Connor’s arms wrapped around him from behind.
“You okay?” Connor asked, squeezing him tight.
“Yeah,” Soren breathed. “I didn’t realise you followed me.”
“Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.”
Connor stepped back, letting Soren move.
“Um… did… do you want some dinner?” Soren asked.
“It isn’t fish, is it?” Connor smiled warily.
“No,” Soren chuckled. “I have some venison in the freezer I can cook for us. No gutting required; I did that a while ago.”
“Sure,” Connor said. “I’ve never had deer before.”
“You did. The Chonos served some the other day.”
“Huh. Thought the pork tasted weird.”
“Actually, it was from a trade we did; I needed some seasonings, so I offered them some of the venison,” Soren added.
“You know, I can think of some other meat I wouldn’t mind trying.”
Soren frowned.
“I only have venison,” he said. “I haven’t set my traps yet; I should prob-”
He stuttered as Connor set a hand over his crotch.
“Not that meat,” Connor chuckled.
“Oh…”
“We don’t have to if you’re not up for it,” Connor added quickly.
Tilting Connor’s head up, Soren pressed a light kiss to his lips. He pulled away after a long moment, flashing a nervous smile.
“I’m okay with it,” the mage said.
“You’re interested in me now?” Connor asked with a wry grin.
“It’s complicated,” Soren muttered. How was he supposed to explain he’d never thought about sex before? “But yeah,” he added.
Peeling off his shirt, Soren tossed it into the hamper. Connor stopped him before he could reach for his pants.
“Hang on.” Running his fingers down Soren’s stomach, Connor brushed the tips against Soren’s waist. “Can I?”
Soren nodded mutely, his body tense. Connor fumbled with the button to his jeans, finally working them loose. He glanced up at Soren, as though to gauge his reaction.
“I’m okay,” Soren breathed. “Don’t worry about me.”
“Okay.”
Soren watched as Connor knelt. His erection nearly poked Conner in the eye as Connor hooked his fingers into Soren’s waistband.
“Complicated, huh?” Connor grinned up at him.
“Yeah. I don’t know,” Soren muttered.
Working Soren’s pants off his butt, Connor paused, playing with the mage’s globes for a moment.
“Well it’s not too complicated for me. I really like you,” he said, looking up at Soren.
“That’s not the complicated part; I know I love you-” Soren bit his lip, but it was out now.
Connor grinned widely. Rising to his feet, he tugged Soren’s chin down.
“I love you too,” he murmured, pressing his lips against Soren’s. “How about this? I’ll stop questioning this. We’ll enjoy the moment, and if you tell me to stop, we’ll stop. That way I’m not second guessing everything.”
Soren’s heart fluttered in his chest. Connor loved him. Someone actually loved him. Was this real? He’d always figured he’d be alone for the rest of his short life.
“Sounds good to me,” he breathed.
Connor slid back down his body, cupping his butt again.
“Then… let’s see about this meat of yours,” he said with a sly smirk.

Soren stared up at Connor. He lay back in his bedding, with a large jar of grease beside them. Connor knelt over him, running his hands over Soren’s chest. The sensation was pure bliss — how had he never realised how sensitive his nipples were?
“Are… are you sure about this?” Soren breathed. “I mean, your parents were rather clear-”
“So?” Connor smirked. “They’ve known me for eighteen years. Long enough to realise telling me no is practically a dare.”
Soren gasped as Connor brushed against his throbbing cock.
“Besides, I want every werewolf around to know I’m taken,” Connor added. “You want this too, right?”
“Yeah.” He really did. This really was a day of firsts for him, wasn’t it? Soren nodded firmly. “Yeah, I… I want to be yours,” he said.
Shifting slightly, he pressed his head against Connor’s entrance. Connor sucked in a breath, and Soren froze.
“Are you okay?” he demanded.
“Yeah… uh… just give me a moment,” Connor said. “You’re a bit bigger than I realised.”
“Oh. I thought big was good?”
“How should I know?” Connor chuckled. “I’ve never done this before.”
“I thought you knew what you were doing.” Soren frowned. There went all his security. “I mean, you knew enough to ask for grease, right?”
Connor shrugged, pressing carefully against Soren. Soren winced as his length bent. Reaching down, he repositioned himself until the warmth of Connor’s entrance brushed his head.
“Ready?” Connor breathed.
Soren nodded, and Connor carefully pressed again. Warmth surrounded Soren’s tip, and he moaned quietly. A little more, and Connor suddenly hissed.
“Fuck!”
“What’s wrong?”
“Hurts,” Connor muttered. “I… I don’t know if I can do this. You’re really big.”
Relief flooded Soren, mixed with sorrow. He still wasn’t sure about this. Maybe him being too big was a good thing. Though…
His hand closed around his length, feeling it up. Soren took a deep breath, and focused. His cock shrank in his hand as a bit of magic flowed through him. Kurt would never know; when had she ever seen Soren naked?
Wait, she had, hadn’t she? Oh well, he’d just make sure she didn’t see him again.
“Want to try again?” he murmured.
“I don’t think it’s going to fit-”
“I can go smaller if you need,” Soren suggested.
Connor’s eyes widened.
“Wait, you… you can change your size?!” he breathed, looking back at Soren’s cock. “Holy shit…” A devious grin crossed his face. “You ever made it long enough to suck yourself off?”
“Um… no? If I did that, the blood needed to actually fill it would probably knock me out,” Soren frowned.
“Well, there’s one fantasy dashed.” Connor reached back, running his hand up and down Soren’s greasy length. “Alright, let’s try this again.”
Reaching down, Soren cupped Connor’s butt and carefully guided himself until Connor was resting just above his cock.
“You’re good,” he said, and Connor slowly lowered himself again.
More pressure threatened to bend his length. Connor sucked in a quiet breath as Soren moaned. Soren’s hips rose slightly, gently humping against Connor’s entrance.
There was a sudden pop. Warmth flooded around Soren’s cock. And Connor groaned.
“Shit.. shit…!” He pulled off quickly, falling forward against Soren’s chest.
Soren wrapped an arm around him, holding Connor close.
“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.
“I… I really don’t think this is going to work.”
Their eyes locked, a thousand apologies in both. Soren leaned up, pressing his lips to Connor’s forehead.
“I’m sorry,” Connor breathed.
“Don’t be.” Soren shook his head. “Do… do you want to… try me?”
“No. I don’t want to make you hurt either,” Connor said. “Maybe we can try again some other time. I mean… you were inside me for a second, so you fit now, at least. I just… I can figure this out. Just not yet, I guess.”
“We don’t have to,” Soren pointed out.
“I know. But I want to,” Connor said. “I… I want to feel you inside me. I don’t know how to explain it, other than… I want to hug you with my whole being. Fuck, that sounded cheesy, didn’t it?”
“No,” Soren smiled, wrapping his arms around Connor. He squeezed the smaller man close to him, holding them together. “No, I feel exactly the same way.”
Connor’s arms slipped under him, and suddenly Soren was being crushed against him. Connor’s head rested against his chest, and Soren lifted a hand to let it run lightly through his hair.
“I really do love you, Soren,” Connor murmured.
“I love you too, Connor.”

Copyright © 2023 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Connor & Soren find some private time after shopping for school dance outfit with Connor’s dad River . He tells the boys no sex , But that doesn’t stop our two . With grease on hand , They try anal to no avail. They do love each other very much no matter what . 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Suit for the dance acquired. Soren realizes he wants sex with Connor. Neither of them have any knowledge of what they are doing and the discomfort halts the joining, for now. And they both love each other. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..