Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,871 Words
  • 172 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Connor and the Wolves - 47. Turning Wolf

Connor was a little insulted. Soren had barely penetrated him, yet he’d been walking around with a sore ass all morning. Hopefully it would go away by the afternoon; the last thing he needed was for River to notice him walking weird.
He hesitated by the door. Scanning the hall, Connor waited for the last person to vanish before pushing into the room. Why did this feel so illicit? He was just going to sit in on a class. Of werewolves. There was nothing wrong with it. Brienne would cover for him at gym, and Connor would run a few extra laps. There was no meet this week, so Alastair couldn’t complain too much if he skipped another day.
And River would never know he was in here.
So why did this feel so wrong?
“Ah, Connor.” Dr. Marin smiled at him. “Did you decide to take me up on my offer?”
“Yeah,” Connor said, glancing around the room.
Most of the faces looking back at him looked startlingly young. He hadn’t thought younger wolves actually had to use the WolfRoom, but Connor supposed it made sense. They probably shifted more often than most.
“Go ahead and take a seat anywhere.” Dr. Marin encouraged. “We’re just working on classwork for other classes, so you and I can talk as much as you need.”
“Thanks.” Connor smiled wanly. “I… uh… I have a lot to talk about.”
He lowered himself into a beanbag, shifting around to try to make himself comfortable.
“Go ahead,” Dr. Marin said once he’d settled.
“Right. Um… you won’t tell anyone else anything, right?”
“That’s a tough question.” Dr. Marin frowned. “I try to maintain confidentiality as much as possible, but if someone’s in danger, I’m afraid I wouldn’t have much choice in telling someone.”
“Fair enough,” Connor said. “No one’s in danger but… um…” He took a deep breath. “Uh… Soren’s not… a werewolf.”
“Hm.” Dr. Marin sat back in his chair. “How do you know?”
“He told me. He’s… some sort of mage; apparently he can take the form of animals. But he’s been living as a werewolf for years. I’m… not really sure about his circumstances.” Connor stared at Dr. Marin. “He’s… not going to get in trouble for this, is he?”
“Well… technically he did break the law,” Dr. Marin said. “He’s a mage who was running track on his school’s werewolf team. Him falsely claiming you as his mate is… highly immoral, but not illegal. I would encourage him to quit the team immediately-”
“He already did. A mutual friend was quite insistent about it apparently. She told him he wasn’t allowed to shift anymore.”
“Then I really see no lasting harm done,” Dr. Marin said. “At this point, telling anyone about this would only see Elias Academy’s wolf track team punished for a former member’s dishonesty. That wouldn’t be fair to the team. But what about you?”
“What about me?” Connor frowned.
“Well, your supposed mate told you he’s not actually your mate. Yet you seem remarkably composed.”
Connor shrugged.
“We’re still mates,” he said. “Just not werewolves.”
“Interesting. May I ask why you made that decision?”
“It’s kind of a long story,” Connor chuckled nervously. “Uh… I sort of offended him with an offhand comment to my dad. Soren broke up with me, I went to his place to try to patch things up. This time I was the one pursuing him, so we’re pretty much even. I’m as much to blame at this point as he is.”
A bunch of scrabbling at the door interrupted him. Connor glanced over. A red wolf shoved his way through a large flap, and Connor raised an eyebrow at the kilt covering his back legs. What was Devyn doing as a wolf?
“Devyn?” Dr. Marin was by the wolf’s side in an instant. “Deep breaths, Devyn. Relax. You’re safe here. No one is going to hurt you.”
Devyn locked eyes with Connor. Connor glanced down quickly, breaking the contact. He definitely did not want to make things worse by challenging the wolf.
“There are some clothes in the closet. Why don’t you change, and then we can call your father?” Dr. Marin added.
Devyn grunted, trudging toward a closet. His tail tucked between his legs as he pushed into the room. Connor watched in surprise as he closed the door behind him — who knew wolves could be so dextrous?
“Is everything okay with him?”
“I’m sure it is,” Dr. Marin said. “This happens sometimes; a wolf will get stressed out and shift to escape.”
“Ah.”
The classroom door opened, and an elf stuck his head into the room. Connor recognised him — wasn’t that Jason’s new maybe-boyfriend?
“Hey, did Devyn come by?” the elf asked quietly.
“He’s getting dressed,” Dr. Marin replied. “Is everything okay?”
“Yeah. He was giving a speech,” the elf said, carrying a cane and a bag into the room.
The closet door opened, and Devyn stumbled out, leaning against the door frame. Connor hurried toward him, offering support so Devyn could get his cane.
“Mr. Daniel says you did enough. You’ll be giving all other reports to him alone though, instead of delivering them to the class,” the elf said, rubbing Devyn’s head as he grabbed his cane. “I think that’s probably a good idea for most of your classes; you might want to suggest it to your other teachers.”
Devyn’s hands moved. Connor eyed him — he was just full of surprises. When had he learned to sign?
“Yeah, you can talk now,” the elf added. “I’ll see you later.”
He left the room, and Devyn plopped on the floor, pulling a phone out of his bag.
“Anyway, Connor,” Dr. Marin spoke up, cutting out Devyn’s conversation on his phone. “Are you still considering changing?”
“We both are,” Connor said. “Soren’s been a wolf most his life; he doesn’t want to lose that. And neither Khurtschono nor I want him to keep changing through magic.”
“That is understandable. Have you broached the subject with your parents? Your mother is in the Wolf Patrol, isn’t she?”
“Yeah…” Connor shook his head. “I really don’t want to talk to either of them about this. They’re just going to get angry that I’m even thinking about it.”
“Well, I’m afraid you don’t have much choice,” Dr. Marin pointed out. “If you go to a bank, they’re obligated to alert your parents until you’re nineteen years old. If you’re planning on waiting that long, I commend your patience.”
Connor shrugged non-committedly. He’d heard rumours of a werewolf who’d gotten his mate’s sister pregnant. Apparently none of them were speaking. But if the wolf was willing to do something like that, surely he’d be willing to turn Connor. If not, he could ask Khurtschono, but that was a worst case scenario — he absolutely did not want to taste neko cum. Ever.
“I figure it’s better to ask forgiveness in this case,” he admitted. “I’m an adult now.”
“You are, but that doesn’t mean you should be hasty about decisions you make,” Dr. Marin warned.
“I’ve been thinking about this for… what, three weeks now? Not sure that’s what I’d call hasty.”
“Maybe not, but when you look at three weeks compared to a life-long disease… well, you should keep these things in perspective,” Dr. Marin said.
“Everyone always tries to make being a werewolf sound so horrible,” Connor grumbled. “Aren’t there any things you actually enjoy about it?”
“Chasing after balls,” Devyn spoke up suddenly. “And running after squirrels. And being able to nap wherever I want. And getting pets and cuddles, and riding in cars, and rolling around in the dirt.”
“And staying up late for the full moon!”
“Chasing my tail!”
“Helping my mom dig in the garden!”
“Thanks guys,” Connor grinned. “That’s what I need to hear. Not a bunch of people telling me why I shouldn’t do it. I want to be a werewolf. Why does that have to be a bad thing?”
“It doesn’t,” Dr. Marin replied. “But it is a permanent choice. That’s what I’m trying to stress.”
“That’s all everyone’s talked about,” Connor pointed out. “I think it’s been stressed enough.”
He stood up and headed for the door.
“Thanks for your help, Dr. Marin. I think I know what I’m going to do.”
“Any time, Connor. I suspect I’ll be seeing a lot more of you soon.”
“Count on it.”

Tracking down the right wolf was easy in the rumour mill that was the school. Connor approached a dark-skinned man eating lunch in the school’s courtyard.
“Hey, Silas, right?”
“What do you want?” the man muttered, picking apart his food.
Well, here went nothing.
“I need you to turn me.”
Silas dropped his food back on his tray.
“Excuse me?”
“Well, I guess need is kind of a strong word,” Connor muttered, rubbing the back of his head. “Um… look, my mate is… well, I thought he was a werewolf and asked him to turn me, but he isn’t, but we want to be. So I was hoping you could help out with that?”
Silas stared him down. Connor was careful to avoid his eyes, but he tried to hold his gaze at the same time.
“Does your mate know you’re fishing for dick?”
“Yeah. He’s trying to get turned too,” Connor said. At least he hoped Soren was trying. Surely he knew enough werewolves to have an in with someone.
Silas kept staring. The silence dragged, and Connor fought the urge to fidget.
“I have some demands,” Silas said finally.
“Of course,” Connor said quickly.
“I need a partner for the dance. If you want me to fuck you, you’re going with me.”
Connor frowned. He opened his mouth to protest — he was already taking Soren, and Connor refused to ditch him for someone else.
“That’s not negotiable,” Silas growled.
Okay, okay, he could figure this out. All he really needed was to be seen with Silas, right? This was all just a stunt to make Silas seem like one of the cool wolves on campus. It had to be.
“Fine,” Connor said.
“We’re doing it wolfstyle, with the knot,” Silas added. “I’m not into you; we’re only doing this once, so it better count.”
Fuck… he couldn’t even take Soren. How was he-
“Fine,” Connor repeated before he could stop himself.
“Meet me at 34 Sycamore, at five tonight,” Silas said. “And wear something nice to the dance.”
Picking up his tray, he stalked back into the school, leaving Connor behind to agonise over what he’d just done.

“Hey… uh, Soren…”
“Did I do something wrong?”
Connor’s gut twisted as he walked through a neighbourhood. The houses around here were even fancier than the one-size-fits-all homes of Riverview. Did Silas live around here? Or was this some kind of sick joke on his part?
“No, you’re good,” Connor said into the phone. “I just… um… I’m going to the dance with someone.”
Soren was silent on the other end. A moment passed before he spoke.
“Okay.”
The forlorn mutter shattered Connor’s heart. It was like Soren expected the news, like he hadn’t dared to hope he was really going.
“I still want you to be there,” Connor said firmly. “I just… might need to hang with a wolf for a bit. But I’ll do everything I can to make sure you have a good time.”
He paused in front of 34 Sycamore. Fuck this was a nice house. If Silas lived here, it was no wonder he acted all entitled.
“You came.”
Connor whirled. Silas stood against a fence by the house next door, studying Connor.
“I… um, I have to go Soren. I’ll see you tomorrow, right?”
“Yeah, if you want.”
The call went dead, leaving Connor to stew in his misery. They both wanted this, right?
“Nice place,” he said, lowering the phone.
“Empty,” Silas replied, stalking toward Connor. “We doing this?”
“In an abandoned house?” Connor asked.
He was definitely Silas’ prey here; there was no misunderstanding his role. Maybe that was a good thing; last night hadn’t gone so well. Clearly Silas knew what he was doing.
“Yeah. Can’t do it at my place.”
Silas led Connor around the back of the house. Connor took a deep breath, trying to collect his thoughts. He was really going to do this. He was about to become a werewolf. Connor had never been one to think past an action for longer than a few minutes, but this suddenly seemed a little fast.
Another breath- wait…
“Dude, someone’s living here!” he hissed.
“Nope, the house has been empty for ages. Come on, the back door is unlocked. No one will see us from the bedroom.”
“Come on, even I can smell the pigeon roast-”
“Well we can’t do it at my place. My dad would kill me if he found out. So if you want your side of the deal, it’s here or nothing.”
A sharp whistle made them jump. Looking up, Connor’s eyes widened as Jason stuck his head out a window.
“Shit, when did the cat move in?” Silas hissed.
“Don’t call him a cat. He doesn’t like that.” Connor frowned up at Jason. “What are you doing here, Dogmeat?”
He could have sworn he saw Jason’s eyes roll. The neko motioned toward the backdoor before vanishing into the house.
“I guess we should see what he-”
Silas bolted.
“Hey!” Connor snapped, chasing after him.
The werewolf was racing full tilt to the fence between the houses. Connor veered toward the street; there was no way he was making it over that fence.
Ducking around the fence, Connor glowered at Silas. He stormed toward the werewolf.
“What the fuck was that?”
“What? I wasn’t going to sit there and wait for the guards to get us!”
Connor snorted dismissively.
“Jason’s not that kind of person,” he said. “Now what?”
“Fuck if I know,” Silas growled. “That place has been empty for years. What the fuck is a cat doing there?”
“Shut your mouth,” Connor snapped. “That’s my friend in there.”
“Yeah? What are you going to do about it? You need me to turn you.”
“There are probably a dozen werewolves I could have turn me,” Connor growled. “Who else would agree to go to the dance with you on such a short notice?”
Silas glared at him. The werewolf huffed a moment later, turning on his heels.
“Fine. There’s a spot I know. People fuck there all the time. It’s not far, maybe twenty minutes.”
“Lead the way.”

From mansions to warehouses. Silas really knew some interesting hangouts. Connor wondered idly what the story was there. Who was this wolf?
And why was he such an ass?
“Hey Silas!” An elf stepped out of the gloom within the warehouse, grabbing Silas’ hand. “Been a while.”
“Yeah,” Silas said, pulling the elf in for a brief hug. “Sorry I haven’t been around. Life’s been crazy.”
“Heard you got adopted by some rich fuckers uptown.”
Silas’ eyes flashed toward Connor, a warning to stay silent if Connor ever saw one. The elf glanced his way, frowning.
“Who’s the rookie?”
“Some rando who wants to ride a rocket,” Silas shrugged.
“Ha! I knew you got turned!” The elf cackled. “So what, you’re too good to pull muscle duty?”
“Something like that. Look, I just want in and out, fifteen minutes max. If my dad found out I was here again-”
“Fine, whatever. I get it, you don’t want to hang with us anymore. You’re not getting milking privileges any more.”
Connor bit his tongue. What the fuck was Silas getting him into? Milking privileges- shit, was this a neko farm?!
“Don’t need them,” Silas said.
“Right. Timer’s ticking. Make it fast.” The elf leered at Connor. “Hope you like them big.”
Connor gulped as Silas yanked him into the warehouse. He heard moans all around him, and he fought back a shudder.
Before he could protest, Silas shoved him toward a mattress on the floor.
“You heard him,” he muttered, pulling off his shirt. “You want this, better hurry up. And keep your shirt on. You’ll thank me later.”
Connor hesitated, before slipping off his pants. Every inch of him screamed at him to run, but when would he find another wolf to turn him? Besides, he couldn’t just blindly label this place a farm. If he hung around a bit longer — say, long enough for a werewolf to knot him — he’d be better able to tell if he needed to call Dan or not.
Silas’ body rippled. Black fur sprouted from every inch of his body as he dropped to all fours. A low growl encouraged Connor to get on the mattress.
“I’ve never done this,” Connor breathed.
Silas huffed, pushing Connor to his hands and knees. Before he could protest, Connor felt the wolf’s weight on his back.
And something wet and hot at his entrance.
Claws dug against his side, held at bay by his shirt. Connor’s mind whirled — was he really doing this? Silas pushed, his cock breaching Connor’s hole, and Connor bit back a whimper.
He wanted to be a werewolf. And this would get him there.

Copyright © 2023 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..