Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 3,623 Words
  • 1,030 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Alliance - 24. Fixing Ships

Mateio stood nervously beside Aaron as the shuttle descended from the heavens. Thanks to his vessel, contacting the Alliance ships had been no problem. It still took nearly a month for the Alliance to agree to negotiations.

But finally, they were landing. And Mateio was in trouble. Again.

Aaron set a hand on the Faro’s head, rubbing his mate gently.

“Don’t worry. They won’t do anything to you,” he said quietly.

“Besides kick me out of the fleet.”

“For what? Landing to see your Bonded? On Astara we have a law prohibiting people from preventing mates from being together. I would hope the Alliance has something similar.”

They watched together as the ship touched down, Mateio listening to the whine of the engines powering down. The tension in the air was palpable. There were nearly a hundred soldiers standing behind them, members of all three races present in the King’s honour guard to greet the Alliance. Mateio prayed to the Blue Fox that they would maintain their discipline.

The door to the shuttle opened, a ramp descending slowly. A figure appeared, scanning the area before stepping out of the ship.

An Egaro. A wise choice, Mateio reflected. Bipedal, somewhat familiar of a form. Something for the new planet to be used to. She wore a blue cloak, open in the front to reveal the bronze necklace at her chest, resting against her golden-brown fur.

Then came a Xanar, all six hands clasped as a traditional Xanar gesture of peace. Their skin was turning, an old Xanar, wise in their age, though not long for the universe. They bore the silver bracer of a military Colonel.

That meant there was only one alien left.

The Ulthir. A green floating sphere, like gas made solid. And one of the more unusual lifeforms in the galaxy. No tool designated their role; none worked with their form. Yet Mateio knew they were of the Exploration fleet, a representative of the third species and the third fleet.

The three approached Aaron, Mateio feeling the elf tense up slightly. He set his hand on his Bonded, trying to ease his worries.

“Greetings King Aaron. And Lieutenant Mateio.”

Lieutenant? Mateio held his gaze steady, not showing the emotions running through his mind. So it was another demotion. He was still in the fleet.

The words were placed in their minds, Mateio hearing the rustle of the soldiers behind him. The Ulthir was speaking the only way their kind could. And it was disturbing. Mateio had never spoken with an Ulthir before. He could only imagine how the soldiers felt.

Aaron bowed slightly.

“On behalf of my people, I welcome you to Astara. Please forgive us if we are not the most welcoming at the moment. Recent events have taught us to fear those from space.”

“We apologise for your troubles. Our Alliance has long had the rule that none should interfere with planets that do not know of us, yet a certain Faro saw fit to ignore that rule,” the Egaro said.

Aaron’s hand touched Mateio gently, an action that did not go unnoticed.

“The Faro in question is mated to me. I would appreciate it if you spoke kindly of him.”

“My apologies,” the tiger said.

“Why don’t we take our conversation to a more appropriate place?” Aaron said, motioning toward a car that was waiting.

Mateio was grateful the elf had taken his advice. With luck, it would help the negotiations open much more smoothly.

 

Itumak dropped from the crawl space, sweating heavily. It was too hot in there. He had dropped the wrench more than once from the heat.

Not for the first time, the neko wished Eyrel had seasons. The planet had no right being this hot all the time.

Silently, the neko ran through the words in his head, searching for Artemis. He had taken to speaking in Xanthian, trying to speed up the learning process. So far it seemed to be helping. He was able to get through most conversations without the help of his bangle already, and Artemis had told him that he might know enough to test into Private. At least language-wise.

He found the Egaro caulking a shower, head nodding to some strange music playing from his tablet.

“I got the gravity well tightened,” Itumak said.

“Egrori. Etori is a type of soup,” Artemis said, wiping his hands off as he stood.

Itumak frowned, repeating the word. He was improving with Xanthian, Artemis helping him greatly. In return, he often spent the days helping the tiger with his ship. The Egaro claimed to be a week from promotion, but Itumak wasn’t sure. The ship seemed nothing like Mateio’s had, lacking a health bay and a recycler.

He had learned much about ships since he arrived on Eyrel, often going to night classes to study different types of ship. The neko now knew enough to realize the engine Artemis had been working on the first day really was a piece of junk, though it seemed the only engine the tiger could afford.

“So, what are you up to tonight?” Artemis asked, “Fancy a stroll around town?”

“Nah, I have plans.”

“With your slave?”

“He’s not my slave.”

Artemis chuckled, wiping the excess caulk away.

“Tell me something Itumak. Why would it be so bad for him to be your slave? You treat him well; he never seems to want for anything, except perhaps your attention, and let’s face it, the way you’ve been studying, he won’t be getting that any time soon.”

“I… I just don’t want a slave.”

“Perhaps you would rather have a lover? I have seen the way he looks at you. He is certainly no normal slave.”

“What do you mean? He is my lover,” Itumak said.

He had gotten over the Egaro’s obsession with sex the first day he worked beside Artemis. Apparently, it was normal for his people. Itumak just told the tiger he couldn’t be with him sexually, and that had been the end of that.

“Ah, I forget, you haven’t had much experience with fýlo…”

Artemis tossed the rag into a bucket, motioning for Itumak to walk with him.

“Tell me something, you don’t like that he is your slave. Why not free him?”

“He doesn’t want me to. Every time I have discussed removing his collar, he panics.”

Artemis nodded as they walked out of the ship.

“He would. Most Daknar are born into slavery. They don’t know anything else. By removing his collar, you are pushing him into the unknown.

“It poses a problem for the two of you though. You say he is your lover. Tell me, is one of you more dominant in your play?”

Itumak frowned. They hadn’t really done anything that would suggest dominance since they day they arrived.

“I thought not. You do not like that he is a slave, so you are gentle, careful with your touches. But that does not change him, or what he wants. Have either of you discussed other ways of play? Punishment perhaps?”

“He asked me to punish him once. I… did not enjoy it. We haven’t done it since.”

“That says a lot about both of you. What is important is what it says about him. He is your slave, and this was his way of asking to be treated as a slave. Perhaps you could try ordering him to do things. If he is doing things without you asking, start telling him to do them. It may make him happy. If not, make sure he knows to tell you he is uncomfortable.”

A Xanar walked past the two, staring at their tablet. They disappeared into the ship next to the two, Itumak letting out a quiet sigh of relief. He wasn’t as comfortable talking about his sex life in the open. But Artemis didn’t seem to care.

“You need a credit card. It will be difficult for you if you don’t have one,” the tiger said suddenly. “Your planet is joining the Alliance, right?”

Itumak nodded. He wasn’t sure how Aaron was going to convince the lords that joining was a good idea, but if anyone could do it, the elf could.

“When I test out, I will take you to your planet to become an official citizen of the Alliance,” Artemis said. “It will be interesting to see your home.”

“I’m not sure I could apply on Astara. Not yet at least.”

“Oh, don’t worry. One of the first things the Alliance does is change the currency of a planet to credits. It can be a lengthy process, depending on the size of the planet, but fleet officers are always prioritized.”

The Egaro frowned slightly, looking down at himself.

“Mmm… That’s inconvenient… I wonder if the Xanar have something to help….”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, just nature taking its course,” Artemis waved off. “I’ll see you in a few hours?”

“Of course,” Itumak nodded.

He and the Egaro parted ways, the neko eager to get back to his room. He had a Daknar to see.

 

The room was full when Aaron led the aliens through the door. His advisors sat waiting for them, mild looks of shock dotting the room.

The king didn’t know why they were shocked. They knew why they were there. Aliens were real, and they were here to negotiate Astara’s entrance into their Alliance.

Mateio helped him get their… guests… seated, the Ulthir floating in an empty space between the Xanar and Egaro. Looking around the room as he took his seat, Aaron frowned at the barely concealed hostility in a few of his advisors.

“Lords and Ladies, I would like to officially welcome our guests. Colonel Aesir of Eyrel, Colonel Ngiro of Ulthrin, and Major Hestia of Gaia. We are meeting today to discuss Astara’s entrance into the Alliance of Free Systems.”

“Forgive me if this seems rude. None of us have any idea of your customs. I assume you can understand us?” Lord Sarin spoke.

“We can,” Major Hestia said. “I can assure you that each of us have the utmost respect for your planet and your people. We have spent the last month studying you and learning what we could of your ways. As you have not had the opportunity to do the same with us, we expect more than a few breaches in protocol.”

Her words were translated by her necklace, clear and precise. More than one present glanced at the necklace in surprise.

“Major Hestia,” a neko raised his hand. “I find your necklace rather fascinating. Could you explain how it works?”

“Perhaps after this meeting is concluded,” Aaron said. “At the moment, I would like to focus on the Alliance. There is much we do not know about how you function.”

“We are a group of star systems who have united in the interest of mutual defense and the pursuit of knowledge.”

“I think the biggest fear we have is that our autonomy won’t be respected,” Aaron said.

“Let me reassure you that we have no desire to change your planet or your cultures. Perhaps a gift might help ease your fears.”

Hestia removed a vial from her uniform, setting it on the table.

“We worked over the last month to make this for your wolf shapeshifters. It will reduce the risk of them passing on their disease. Unfortunately, we were not able to take the possibility of passing the disease on completely without making the wolf sterile. Perhaps it won’t help your entire planet, but we hope it will show our commitment to making this a truly beneficial alliance.”

“Thank you for your help. But I don’t see what your Alliance gains from us if we join you,” Lord Sarin said.

“That is simple. We gain nothing. At least, not at first. But as time goes on, your people will learn what we know. And perhaps it will be the mind of a neko who creates a way to travel instantaneously between worlds, or an elf who figures out what lies beyond a black hole.”

Aaron frowned slightly. This seemed too good to be true, even if he knew it was true. Mateio had assured him the Alliance wouldn’t use Astara for their own purposes.

“And what exactly do we have to do to earn the Alliance’s protection, aside from joining?”

“That is a little more complicated.”

The Ulthir spoke in their minds, an unsettling sensation, and one Aaron hoped he would never have to repeat.

“We will need to maintain a fleet presence on Astara. Simply a few buildings, enough that the Empire knows if they attack you again, they will be attacking all of us. You would also switch your currency to the galactic standard. We understand that the change will be difficult, and we are prepared to assist. Yours is not the first planet we have brought into the Alliance, and hopefully it will not be the last.”

Mateio stood up on his chair, looking at the advisors spaced around the table.

“Speaking as someone who lives as an Alliance citizen and officer in the Exploration fleet, joining the Alliance will not be bad for you or the people of Astara. The ways of the Faro have not changed for hundreds of years. Our freedoms are protected, and the only difference my people has felt is the partnership with our historical enemies, a partnership which has caused both species to flourish.”

“It seems a small price to pay for protection,” a woman said. “If it keeps those beasts from returning to finish what they started, I think this would be in our best interests.”

“I don’t think we should decide just yet. Why don’t we all take some time to meet with our guests privately? I am certain they would be willing to explain more about the Alliance,” Aaron suggested.

Around the table heads nodded in agreement. This was an important decision, not one to be made lightly.

“Then we will return here in three days and vote on joining the Alliance. Until then, stay safe.”

 

The door opened, Lian turning with a bowl full of a soup Itumak seemed to enjoy. The two-soul was back again, the short days meaning he came and went with no set schedule.

There was a strange look in his master’s eyes, one of contemplation.

“Is everything alright Master?”

“Put the bowl down.”

Frowning, Lian set the food on the table, facing Itumak once more. The two-soul approached him, kicking the door shut behind him.

“Do you remember our… our safe word?”

He’d dropped back into his native tongue, abandoning the awkward enunciations of Xanthian. Lian nodded slowly as he contemplated Itumak’s sudden change.

“Good. Get on the bed. Facing me.”

He had never ordered Lian around like this. It was an interesting change, not bad at all. It took the guesswork out of what the two-soul wanted.

Kneeling on the freshly made bed, Lian looked at his master, his body language sending conflicting signals. Since they had met, Lian had learned the two-soul’s patterns well, and right now he seemed almost ashamed.

Itumak stood before the Daknar, his hand reaching out. A finger raised Lian’s chin, and their lips met in a soft kiss.

He hadn’t done this in a while. For a moment, Lian panicked. Kissing his master, what was he thinking?! But no, he didn’t kiss Itumak, Itumak kissed him.

Itumak wanted him.

“Remove your shirt.”

Simple, short commands. Like his master was afraid. Was he afraid of ordering Lian around? The Daknar would do whatever he was told. Maybe he needed to show Itumak that.

Reaching behind him, Lian fought with the buttons that held the back of his shirt up. They popped quietly, his wings flexing as the fabric fell away. Slowly Lian lifted his shirt up, his body still hard from his days of working the fields of his home.

Itumak stared at the Daknar, tongue wetting his lips slightly. Lian felt reassured by the sight. He was doing the right thing.

A hand stopped him as he moved to lower his pants.

“I didn’t tell you to take off your pants,” Itumak said quietly.

No, he hadn’t. And it seemed now was not a time for anticipating orders. That was okay. Lian would listen, and obey.

Fingers wrapped under his chin, cool and calloused from hours of labour. They squeezed his jaw lightly, Itumak gazing at him. This was more attention than he had gotten from the two-soul in days. And he was enjoying it, even if it was slightly confusing.

“Do you want to be my sex slave for the night?”

Itumak’s voice crackled under the words, but finally Lian understood. The two soul was doing this… for him?

“Yes Master,” Lian whispered.

Itumak’s hand left the Daknar’s jaw, fingers playing nervously with his shirt. The shirt came off in a sudden flurry of motion, falling to the ground. Lian would pick it up later. For now, he just stared at Itumak’s sculpted body.

“Ask for it. Ask for what you want.”

“Ca- Can I touch you?”

Itumak nodded, Lian reaching out slowly. His hand ran over the two-soul’s chest, nails scratching lightly at the strange discoloured disks. Nipples, Itumak had called them once. Lian had never heard of them, but he had to admit they felt nice under his hand.

His master inhaled sharply under his touch. Suddenly a pair of hands gripped the Daknar’s wrists, yanking him to his feet. Their bodies connected, Lian’s chest warming slightly. His stone was pulsing brown, the glow flashing against Itumak’s skin. It looked good on him.

Their lips crashed together. Gone were the soft touches. Itumak seemed desperate for him, fingers shoving down his pants, nails gripping his dick.

With a sudden snarl, the two-soul took on his other form, fur sprouting across his body. Now towering over the Daknar, Itumak stared down at Lian. His eyes devoured the Daknar. Lian had to touch him, had to feel that fur.

A claw knocked his hand aside.

“What did I tell you?” the creature’s voice growled dangerously.

Lian gulped, averting his gaze.

“May I touch you please Master?”

“No. I will be touching you.”

Suddenly Lian was on his back, pinned to the bed. He gasped in shock, trying to escape from under the two-soul. It was no use. Itumak was too strong for him.

“I am going to fuck you…”

The words sent a shiver down Lian’s back. He was going to be fucked. It was a fact.

“There is nothing you can do to stop me.”

He could say that word. But he didn’t want to. Lian wanted his master to take him, use him. If that made him a horrible slave, then so be it. He was beyond caring.

Hot breath ran over the side of his face, Itumak breathing in his scent. A claw ran down his body, his loincloth slipping under its touch. He was naked before his master.

“Please…”

“Please what?”

He didn’t know what. There was this aching within him, this need to connect with the beast. But his master knew.

“Beg me for it.”

That voice… It made him tremble, made him imagine things best left to the darkness of his mind. He loved it.

“Please fuck me.”

A nail ran down his cheek, biting into a scale. He could feel the pressure it exerted on him, and knew he would be marked from the touch.

“Make me yours…”

“You already are mine.”

He was pulled up by his collar, his lips mashing against the creature’s. Thrust back onto the bed, Lian whimpered as the claws left his body. He could hear Itumak breathing, deep and heavy, filling him with a thrill unlike any he had ever felt before.

His body was flipped over roughly, a heavy pressure sitting on his legs. A stiff rod touched under his tail, so large, so hard…

Lian cried out as his hole was breached, the creature taking him roughly. Yet he could feel the love behind the beast’s touch, a hand gently stroking his back even as the dick of his lover forced its way deeper into his bowels.

It hurt. It hurt a lot. But he was together with one of his soulmates, and Lian didn’t want to stop. He would take the pain gladly, bearing it in his love for the two-soul.

Itumak paused, body quivering over Lian’s. The Daknar felt something shiver within him, and suddenly the pain lessened. He could still feel his master inside him, but when a hand brushed against his neck, it was small, furless.

Slowly, Itumak pressed into him again, Lian sighing quietly. Tears of pain dropped from his eyes, but he wasn’t in pain, not any more. His master had taken care of him, like he said he would.

Fingers pressed into his legs, gripping him tightly as Itumak thrust into him once more. Lian felt the two-soul bottom out, a pressure appearing near his entrance. Itumak slowed once more, no longer sliding in and out with his thrusts. Lian could feel the warmth of his seed, pulsing into him. His stone flashed with each spurt, his soul celebrating their union.

Itumak rested his head on Lian’s back. The two-soul’s fingers massaged the Daknar’s head lightly as his chest heaved from his exertion.

“I love you Lian…”

It was a whisper, a gust of breath escaping him. But it was heard. Dare he say it back? Could Lian admit out loud the thoughts that ran through his head?

If he could say them to anyone, it would be to the alien laying on his back, dick buried in his ass.

“I love you.”

Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

After suffering from the invasion, joining the Alliance for protection would seem to be a no brainer. There is much for Astara to gain, even if they have an absolute fetish for demoting members of the Fleet.

Itumak is starting to learn more and more thanks to Artemis. He said Lian are still feeling out rheir relationship day by day.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Great chapter. Artemis is helping Itumak to learn more, and he is putting this to use with his relationship with Lian day by day.

Astara would have plenty to gain by joining the Alliance, they would get protection, which is something they need. The only downside is they have a fetish for demoting members of the fleet, but that that us a small price to pay.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm still sorting through the dynamic between Itumak and Lian, but wish the Daknar could abandon the need for the collar.
As for Mateio, I think Aaron has a prime opportunity here to correct the wrongs that have been done to his Faro mate...Aaron should insist that as part of the price for joining the Alliance, Mateio should be made a Special Envoy or something with a suitable increase in rank and honor.  Who could serve as a better liaison between the two cultures?
More please!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
16 minutes ago, ColumbusGuy said:

As for Mateio, I think Aaron has a prime opportunity here to correct the wrongs that have been done to his Faro mate...Aaron should insist that as part of the price for joining the Alliance, Mateio should be made a Special Envoy or something with a suitable increase in rank and honor.  Who could serve as a better liaison between the two cultures?
More please!

I had the same thought, CG. It's what I would try to leverage in Aaron's position. Call it another gesture of trust and friendship.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I was worried poor Itumak would never get to properly be with his mate - Egaros are very helpful friends. I want one! ❤️
 

Lore question: what does gas person colour depend on? I’m curious to know more about those curious guys (?) - probably not guys...  just gases. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, IkeNeko said:

I was worried poor Itumak would never get to properly be with his mate - Egaros are very helpful friends. I want one! ❤️
 

Lore question: what does gas person colour depend on? I’m curious to know more about those curious guys (?) - probably not guys...  just gases. 

I haven't done much work with the Ulthin yet, but I'm pretty sure the colour depends on subspecies. Their compositions are likely made of different gasses that would interact differently with whatever is at their core.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..