Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,578 Words
  • 1,156 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Neko and the Wolf - 7. The Waterpark

They sat quietly through the rest of the ride, until the neko nudged the half elf gently.

“We’re here,” he murmured, standing up.

They got off the bus quickly, Fin’s spirits rising as he saw the park entrance.

“So, what’s the plan here? Do you have any rides you want to go on?” he asked, grabbing Zaddis’ hand.

 

Stretching a little as he looked around, the werewolf shrugged.

"Honestly... it's been a long time since I've come here... they've got a bunch of new stuff... wanna just start with the north end of the park and work our way back to the south gate?"

 

“You’ve been here before? I would have thought Skunk- er… Vincent would have kept you locked up. They seem to like to keep me trapped,” Fin frowned. “Um, yeah… let’s do that then.”

He took a moment to look at Zaddis’ clothing.

“Problem… they won’t let us go swimming with these on.”

His head swiveled, the neko searching. Grabbing the half elf’s hand suddenly, Finley pulled Zaddis toward a store.

“Come on, I think we can get some trunks over here.”

 

Smirking as they stepped into the store, Zaddis leered at the neko.

"Oh I see the real reason you wanted to come, just wanted me to get all wet and model some trunks huh?"

Playfully nudging him with his elbow, he started going through the selection, not wanting to get anything too pricey.

 

Finley rolled his eyes, pulling out the cheapest set of trunks.

“Fucking two silver… are you shitting me?” he muttered, looking for another set.

Finding nothing lower, the neko sighed, grabbing a pair in his size.

“Just like this place to make you pay a fortune for a bad memory. You forgot something? No worry, just sell us your firstborn child and we’ll fix it for you…”

He turned to Zaddis, a small scowl on his face.

“And don’t you dare touch a single coin. I can finally pay for shit and you aren’t ruining this by paying for yourself.”

 

Biting his lip, Zaddis gave him a playful wink.

"Yes sir!"

Getting a pair in his size, he headed to the dressing room, returning a few moments later. They fit a little snug, but well enough.

"Alright, we've got the duds, let's go have some fun..."

 

Dressing quickly himself, Finley grabbed a pair of neko sized earplugs, shoving them into his ears before they left the store, nearly half a gold lighter.

“Okay, we have eight hours before they close. It’s kate in the season, lines shouldn’t be more than a fifteen minute wait. We have to go on Wolf Mountain, and you’re my ticket aboard; only werewolves get to go.”

 

Chuckling, the werewolf nodded.

"We need to be on the three o'clock bus back to make it before the guard shift changes, so that gives us four hours. Two in the water park, two in the rest of the park?"

 

“Deal,” Finley said, a little loud.

His ears were stuffed, the world muffled around him, but it was the only way he could get in the water without loading his eardrums with chlorinated water. That would have ruined his hearing for sure.

Grabbing the half elf’s hand, the neko took a brief glance at his guard, his face burning as he looked away. Okay, no more staring at Zaddis for the rest of the day…

“This way. Wolf Mountain should be open by now. Then we can try the Stealth Run, the Race…”

Listing off nearly a dozen different rides as they walked, it was obvious Finley was excited about being here.

 

Smiling happily, he let Finley lead, so thrilled to see the younger boy happy. Seeing his face flush when he looked away, Zaddis just chuckled and squeezed his hand as they headed towards Wolf Mountain.

 

A fifty foot drop leading into nearly two dozen twists and turns, Wolf Mountain was said to be the pinnacle of water slides. Made for a two person tube, it was one of the only slides in the park to allow someone to ride in their wolf form, provided someone with arms went along with them. Over time, it had become something of a legend, and a certain exclusitory status had developed around it, to the point where most people believed you had to be a wolf to ride it now.

Finley wasn’t sure how they were going to get on with Zaddis in this form, but he wasn’t about to ask his guard to strip in public.

 

As they got to it, Zaddis just handed Fin a towel.

"Hold this open for a minute..."

He quickly began to strip off his trunks, starting his shift before they even hit the ground. Picking them up with his teeth, he looked up at Finley, tail wagging, wearing only a big dog grin.

 

Smirking back, Finley took the shorts, finding a locker nearby with at least two other wolves changing. He shoved the shorts into a locker, looking back at his wolf and patting his leg.

“Come on boy, who wants to go on the slide?”

Judging by the growls around him, it had been a bad idea. Finley’s ears folded instantly, his tail tucking as a sudden wave of fear washed over him. He hadn’t thought the other wolves would pay attention; he hadn’t been talking to them after all.

 

Zaddis just gave the other wolves a huff, as if to say "its just pet talk, he wasn't talking to you" and nudged Finley out of the locker room padding along beside him

Looking up at him, Zaddis nodded back towards the changing rooms and shook his head. Pet talk was okay in private, but publicly, people might take offense to it

 

“You’d think I just took their favourite bone or something,” Finley muttered, glancing back at the room warily. “Sorry, I was just trying to have a little fun.”

He looked at the short line to the slide, then back at Zaddis.

“Um, are they… are they going to let me on? I mean, I know it’s for wolves, and I’m a neko… Kind of the opposite of a wolf.”

 

He nodded, leaning up to lick his cheek comfortingly as he wagged his tail. He seemed to be having fun... nudging Finley towards the line, he stayed right with him. If they gave him any trouble, they would have a wolf to deal with!

 

As they reached the front of the line, the elf at the top of the slide frowned at Finley, before shrugging. He grabbed a tube, a small bed on one side, a normal tube on the other.

“Keep your hands and paws inside the tube, don’t try to flip on the curves…”

Listening to the monotonous spiel, it became obvious the elf had done this so often he just didn’t give a fuck. The way he looked at Finley made the neko’s fur bristle, but the prince swallowed his pride. As much as he wanted to push the elf down his own slide, it would only cause more problems.

 

He felt Zaddis nose up under his hand, trying to calm him. He wanted to be normal for a day... this... unfortunately... was normal. Getting into the bed side of the raft, he laid down and barked in excitement at Finley.

 

Thick rubber ran under his feet, Finley’s toes leaving tiny claw marks as he tried to keep his balance. Spreading his legs to hold himself in the tube, the neko laid back, feeling a surge of adrenaline in his body, anticipation making his tail frizzle.

The elf kicked at the tube, a jet of water shoving them over the edge of the slide and suddenly they were plummeting like a rock, Finley screaming as they fell. A sudden change of direction, and they shot up nearly fifteen feet, the tube spinning as the slide carried them over a ridge and into a dark tunnel

 

Zaddis let out a shrill whine of glee as they shot through the tunnel, tail wagging rapidly. Looking over to Finley, he let out a few sharp barks of excitement, trying to get him more pumped

 

Twisting his body with the sudden maze of twists and turns, Finley cackled, letting out a loud whoop as they dropped again. The slide let out with one last drop into a lazy river that ran around the inside of the water park, and the neko let out a gasp as he tried to catch his breath.

“Fuck, that was awesome!!!”

 

Yipping happily, Zaddis leaned over and licked him, obviously having had a blast as well. Next up was the Stealth Run, a five minute tunnel of wet darkness... Zaddis smirked wolfishly, wondering if he could get away with some mischief in that darkness

 

Finley’s ears folded as he noticed a city guard nearby. He looked at the wolf on the other side of the tube, then back at the guard nervously. The neko had only been a prince for barely three days. Did the city guards know who he was? Worse, would they recognise Zaddis?

“Deep breath,” he said suddenly, gulping in a breath before flipping the tube over.

Cold water washed over them both, the neko grabbing for the wolf under the water. He started paddling toward the surface, using the covered part of the tube to stay hidden as they broke the surface of the water.

“You okay?”

 

Hacking a little, the wolf nodded. There shouldn't have been city guard at the park... surely their absence hadn't been noticed yet... had it?

 

“Fucking elves ruining everything… probably called the guard about a neko trying to have fun...” the neko muttered, kicking his way downstream as he held onto the wolf.

Taking another breath, he ducked his head under water, looking up past the tube. Despite the blurriness affecting his eyes, Finley couldn’t see the guard, and he pushed his way back under the tube.

“Think we’re safe… but just in case, there should be another line about twenty feet to the left. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind letting a wolf on. I hope.”

He looked at Zaddis thoughtfully.

“Unless you want to try to crawl back to your clothes and we can switch sides. A rollercoaster might be fun too.”

 

Shaking his head, Zaddis paddled them to the side and climbed out, shaking the majority of the water from his fur before helping Fin from the water. He'd rather stay in the water park. He never got to play in the water in his wolf from... plus he got to check out his prince. He was gonna milk this as long as he could.

 

Pulling up the tube between them and the other side of the river, Finley covered his head just in case, hiding his face from view. There wasn’t much he could do about his tail, but it wasn’t like he was the only neko in the city. Or even the only white furred neko.

He scurried after Zaddis, motioning toward the nearest ride. The neko’s tail went rigid as he read the name.

“Fucking Tunnel of Love… we’re just hiding. Don’t get any ideas,” he hissed at the wolf as they approached the line.

 

Even in his wolf from, he could tell Zaddis was smirking. Shrugging, he waited with him till it was their turn, getting into the seat beside him as the little boat set off into the tunnel

 

Their protective tube left behind, Finley prayed that the guard would not be waiting at the other end of the ride. Did this even empty out at the river? No, it couldn’t; these little boats would never work in the river… and that made him realize the entrance had to be the exit too.

“Some grand fucking strategist I am,” the neko grumbled, looking at the wolf.

An idea formed in his head, and he let out a laugh, shaking his head. There was no way that would ever work. But it was hilarious to think about.

The prince stretched out, accepting his fate. If they were going to be captured by the guard, so be it. But there was one last thing he wanted to do.

 

Once they were in the dark of the tunnel, Zaddis went ahead and shifted back, not concerned with modesty.

"What are you smirking about kitty cat?"

 

“Doesn’t matter,” Finley said, his face burning as he tried not to stare. “You just ruined it…”

He leaned back, listening to soft music playing, the romantic mood feeling almost corny. Still, being stuck in a small boat with a very naked werewolf inches away from him was having a noticeable effect on him, and the neko tried desperately to adjust his length so it wasn’t so visible.

“Well, if you’re going to be showing off everything anyway… I thought it would be funny if you ran naked through the park and made the guard chase after you.”

 

Smirking, the half elf chuckled at the thought.

"That would be pretty good... or maybe you just want everyone else to get a nice eye-full?"

 

“Why would I want that? Royal guard bares all, says Prince encouraged debauchery…”

Fin shook his head, shuddering.

“I can just see the queen now, signing away my freedoms. No, it’s just a funny thought.”

He sighed quietly, a hand brushing against warm flesh. The neko pulled away quickly, scooting toward the edge of the boat so he wasn’t touching Zaddis.

“Sorry, this thing is smaller than I thought.”

 

Shrugging with a smirk, he scooted closer, leaning over to give him a playful kiss on the cheek.

"Don't be... I don't mind."

He was treading dangerous waters, and deep down he knew it... but there was a part of him that just couldn't stop himself... he wanted the young neko more than he'd ever wanted anything before. And despite his projected confidence... he was super nervous around him, trying to come off cool and collected.

 

Finley gulped, his crotch twitching dangerously as his face heated.

“Should… shouldn’t you be… in your wolf form? What if the cameras saw you? I don’t think Vincent would like you being nude…”

Shit the cameras. They would probably see him too. The neko slumped in his seat, half heartedly trying to hide his face, but he already knew it was too late.

“Gods have mercy…” he groaned.

 

Sighing softly, Zaddis nodded.

"Yeah... you're probably right... we'll get in enough trouble for today if we get caught..."

With a huff, he shifted back with a few grunts as everything popped and cracked into place. Laying down on the seat, he placed his head on Finley's lap and sighed again, smirking inwardly as he felt the nekos length under his chin.

 

Letting out a grateful breath, Finley winced at the hot breath on his lap, twisting away slightly. A hand fell onto Zaddis’ back, gently petting the wolf as the neko’s tail twitched through his shorts. His body bent briefly, the prince planting an awkward kiss on the wolf’s forehead before straightening up again.

 

Smiling softly, Zaddis just snuggled up against his belly for the rest of the ride. All the jokes and innuendos aside, this was right where he wanted to be.

Copyright © 2021 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 11
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Some nice fun at the water park. Too bad Finley seems to have already forgotten he's in disguise and Zaddis is wolfed out. It's unlikely either of them would be recognized.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..