[Topher_Lydon] The Balance of Judgement Release Date

Sunday (two weeks as of yesterday)

This is a tentative date as it is pending me finding a damn good editor in the next few days willing to donate time and effort to helping get this project ready.

As usual books shall be offered through Gay authors pending The Lion's Pride's release to Gay authors.

I am sorry this book has taken so long, but between death and other tragedy this year, including the dissolution of my long term relationship. i found it hard to write for a long time. However you should thank my Mom, a formidable lady who marched me by the scruff of the neck (at 29 its not that easy for her to do anymore) to the computer and instructed me to spend my annual vacation doing what truly makes me happy.

So, this ones for my mom.

Chris

Oh don't worry about making us wait. I'm sure 99% of GA understands that there is more to the life of an author than just writing, and all things considered I think we're just happy that a new book is coming in the near future from the mind of CPL. I myself have not finished The Lion's Pride. I am only a few chapters past the grisly events of the Rock of Braal, so I have a long way to go and I look forward to each word of it!

Out of curiosity, ia The Balance of Judgment the final book in the Falcon Banner Series? I think I remember it being a part of the FB series, so correct me if I am wrong lmao.

Edited by rknapp
Out of curiosity, ia The Balance of Judgment the final book in the Falcon Banner Series? I think I remember it being a part of the FB series, so correct me if I am wrong lmao.

Well in fact it's like this

Book five and the final book will be called "The Fifth Column"

So now we know that there will be another and propably even more devilish cliffhanger than the last in 'The Lions Pride'.

Even if Chris from the beginning was talking of three books for the Falcon Banner series I was really happy to see that there would be a fourth book (well exept for another cliffhanger obviously :P ). Because I really enjoy reading his books and the more of them the better. So to know there will be a fifth (and final?) book - well hurray :2thumbs::great:

Edited by Ratatosk
Sunday (two weeks as of yesterday)

This is a tentative date as it is pending me finding a damn good editor in the next few days willing to donate time and effort to helping get this project ready.

As usual books shall be offered through Gay authors pending The Lion's Pride's release to Gay authors.

I am sorry this book has taken so long, but between death and other tragedy this year, including the dissolution of my long term relationship. i found it hard to write for a long time. However you should thank my Mom, a formidable lady who marched me by the scruff of the neck (at 29 its not that easy for her to do anymore) to the computer and instructed me to spend my annual vacation doing what truly makes me happy.

So, this ones for my mom.

Chris

YES!!!! :2thumbs: I can't wait!

Well in fact it's like this

So now we know that there will be another and propably even more devilish cliffhanger than the last in 'The Lions Pride'.

Even if Chris from the beginning was talking of three books for the Falcon Banner series I was really happy to see that there would be a fourth book (well exept for another cliffhanger obviously :P ). Because I really enjoy reading his books and the more of them the better. So to know there will be a fifth (and final?) book - well hurray :2thumbs::great:

In that case, I'm giddy as a school girl with anticipation! It takes a lot to get me to that level of giddiness. :music: