Chapter 9 is up for your reading pleasure

Oh man. Too many stories and never enough time. Well, Dan will have to wait a while cause I wanna read A&O. :)

ADDED:

Talon Express. That's a classic!

Aw, Jessica and John.

Cornelius...spooky.

I hope Ryan's not making a mistake. Will something stop him before he does?

The whole concept of a Communications Centre makes me giggle every time!

Another good chapter BK. Well done. Thanks.

Edited by GaryInMiami
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! I am so glad I finally started this. You uploaded a new chapter and I was figured, now is a good time. And I couldn't stop.I love how the chapters kinda left off with a cliffhanger and they weren't too long, so I could read right through. Great continuity.

There are definitely some funny moments and I love that you made such an unrealistic thing seem so real. My favorite moment is when God says 'Adios.' That had my cracking up for awhile.

John and Jessica were definitely sweet. Mark and Scott were a surprise. I wasn't expecting that whatsoever.

Cornelius seems a little freaky, which is expected, since something shady is definitely going down.

I wonder how far Ryan will take this power of his and what will happen in the future, considering there seem to be other people or figures manipulating him.

We shall see.

Anyway, love it! So glad I finally started reading this!

I am so happy you gave AaO a chance, Tiff. I knew you'd like it and I'm glad you did. Did you see all the layers of complexity I told you about?

/me does a happy dance...

happy-dance.gif

Well after all the good things you mentioned about it, I had to at least give it a chance! It's an amazing story, period.

I love that he made the inner workings of heaven seem so government-like. Really amped up the humor aspect.

I like that he included nerves between straight couples as well, because then he's writing a bit for everyone.

I think my favorite part is how God does in fact look out for the gay couple; when they learn that Ryan will poison himself with that chemical, they break the bottles before he has a chance.

Oh, and the WTC, 9/11 stuff----seriously, this story has everything in it. A great read. Now Alpha and Omega and Mike and Winston are my eFiction favs!

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! I am so glad I finally started this. You uploaded a new chapter and I was figured, now is a good time. And I couldn't stop.I love how the chapters kinda left off with a cliffhanger and they weren't too long, so I could read right through. Great continuity.

:blink: Cliffhanger?? Me?? :P:lol:

There are definitely some funny moments and I love that you made such an unrealistic thing seem so real. My favorite moment is when God says 'Adios.' That had my cracking up for awhile.

That had me cracking as well. Human traits rub off on Father when He comes to visit the Eath.. ;)

John and Jessica were definitely sweet. Mark and Scott were a surprise. I wasn't expecting that whatsoever.

Thanks. Yes, Mark and Scott were a surprise to me as well. I was writing when they sprang up in my head and announced that they were a couple!! :wacko:

Cornelius seems a little freaky, which is expected, since something shady is definitely going down.

:whistle: He's my favourite character, for obvious reasons *cough* Cornelius James *cough*

I wonder how far Ryan will take this power of his and what will happen in the future, considering there seem to be other people or figures manipulating him.

We shall see.

Anyway, love it! So glad I finally started reading this!

Good point. I was hoping someone would catch it.. :)

Thanks for reading it as well. And I am glad that you liked it. :)

Well after all the good things you mentioned about it, I had to at least give it a chance! It's an amazing story, period.

I love that he made the inner workings of heaven seem so government-like. Really amped up the humor aspect.

I like that he included nerves between straight couples as well, because then he's writing a bit for everyone.

I think my favorite part is how God does in fact look out for the gay couple; when they learn that Ryan will poison himself with that chemical, they break the bottles before he has a chance.

Yes, as I mentioned. Heaven is almost like any nation-entity... :)

Yeah...here...

At that moment, the moon came out from behind the clouds and bathed the room with moonlight, which until that moment was dark. It was as though God himself was blessing this couple and indeed, He was. With each passing moment, the moonlight grew stronger and washed upon the two beautiful boys locked in an embrace, kissing each other. It was a heavenly moment; a moment signifying the merging of two souls into one; a moment when the two boys looked into each other

I'll add a thanks as well! Without you, I probably would have considered this too hard for me to read and not even have bothered. So thanks! :D I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and look forward to more.

I'll add a thanks as well! Without you, I probably would have considered this too hard for me to read and not even have bothered. So thanks! :D I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and look forward to more.

I've done my good deed for the day. Now I can return to being my usual naughty self. :lol:

just finish reading your story ....Very nice

Well character and plot ...Some scene kinda romantic . I like a part when jason look Ryan when he was sleping and then he woke up ...they hug and kiss each other ...Very sweet !!!

Keep going !!!!!!!!!!!!

just finish reading your story ....Very nice

Well character and plot ...Some scene kinda romantic . I like a part when jason look Ryan when he was sleping and then he woke up ...they hug and kiss each other ...Very sweet !!!

Keep going !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Andy. That is one of my favourite parts as well. :)

BeaStKid gets better with every chapter!

I don't believe Ryan was at the point of no return. I believe there would be an intervention, and Ryan would be visiting Heaven for a while. And that is because I don't think the other gods respect him as another god yet. They still think he's seventeen years old; thus, he still needs guidance.

Anyway, it's funny (for lack of a better word) reading the reaction of an American to BSK's view of the 9/11 tragedy. I, not being American, didn't have any reaction to it at all, and I was surprised someone did when I read this thread.

Just my thoughts.

Rad :)

Agreed. He's a great story teller.

Anyway, it's funny (for lack of a better word) reading the reaction of an American to BSK's view of the 9/11 tragedy. I, not being American, didn't have any reaction to it at all, and I was surprised someone did when I read this thread.

I guess it's one of those things you need to have lived through. Much like the Japanese invasion of the Phillipines during WW2. Seeing the effects of what happened on 9/11 reversed as they were, made the impact of what really happened even worse. It's a nice fantasy. I wish it could really happen. But it's so far from reality as to be insulting to many Americans. It's not even close to being funny from my point of view. This is the only part of the story I have a problem with. Maybe it's the casual way in which it's dealt with. Nevertheless, AaO remains one of my favorite stories as is evidenced by my signature, and I'm not the least bit upset with BK for writing it because clearly, and naturally, he has a vastly different outlook on what happened on that fateful day. To me the cultural differences we get to witness on GA, and all over the internet, are part of what makes the whole experience worthwhile.

To me the cultural differences we get to witness on GA, and all over the internet, are part of what makes the whole experience worthwhile.

Wow :worship:

I agree 100 % with that.

No need to go so far as between India and USA :P .The cultural differences between USA and EU for instance, even when we belong to the same Western world, are sometimes immense : different sense of humor, different ways to consider the religious matters, different political feelings.

On the other side, the only real difference between GA members are the time zones :D .

For me, reading the stories of authors all around the world, following all the topics with sometimes so different opinions, and still feeling that we have the same attitudes about ethical principles, about being gay and accept it, always trying to be friendly and often helpful, makes this site unique :worship: .

Thanks to the founder of GA, thanks to all the members who post and blog, thanks to the authors.

Old bob

(I know this has nothing to do with Alpha and Omega, but I'm grateful to BSK for the opportunity he gave me to post here my feelings. Let the moderators put my post somewhere else :P )

I don't believe Ryan was at the point of no return. I believe there would be an intervention, and Ryan would be visiting Heaven for a while. And that is because I don't think the other gods respect him as another god yet. They still think he's seventeen years old; thus, he still needs guidance.

Just my thoughts.

Rad :)

Thanks Rad... :) Let's see if your speculation turns out to be true or not? ;):P

Wow :worship:

I agree 100 % with that.

No need to go so far as between India and USA :P .The cultural differences between USA and EU for instance, even when we belong to the same Western world, are sometimes immense : different sense of humor, different ways to consider the religious matters, different political feelings.

On the other side, the only real difference between GA members are the time zones :D .

For me, reading the stories of authors all around the world, following all the topics with sometimes so different opinions, and still feeling that we have the same attitudes about ethical principles, about being gay and accept it, always trying to be friendly and often helpful, makes this site unique :worship: .

Thanks to the founder of GA, thanks to all the members who post and blog, thanks to the authors.

Old bob

(I know this has nothing to do with Alpha and Omega, but I'm grateful to BSK for the opportunity he gave me to post here my feelings. Let the moderators put my post somewhere else :P )

Agrees wholeheartedly!

I don't know how many times I have said this, but I am so grateful to everyone who've made this site what it is today... 25.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...