17 signs that You are in Love

BeaStKid

17 signs that tell you are in love/infatuated.

SEVENTEEN:

U LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE/PICTURE CONSTANTLY

SIXTEEN:

WHEN YOUR ON THE PHONE WITH THEM LATE AT NIGHT AND THEY HANG UP, YOU

STILL MISS THEM EVEN WHEN IT WAS JUST TWO MINUTES AGO.

FIFTEEN:

YOU READ THEIR TEXTS or IMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

FOURTEEN:

YOU WALK REALLY SLOW WHEN YOU'RE WITH THEM

THIRTEEN:

YOU FEEL SHY WHENEVER YOU'RE/THEY'RE AROUND.

ELEVEN:

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THEM, YOUR HEART BEATS FASTER AND SLOWER AT THE

SAME TIME

TEN:

YOU SMILE WHEN YOU HEAR THEIR VOICE.

NINE:

WHEN YOU lOOK AT THEM, YOU CAN'T SEE THE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU, All

YOU SEE IS HIM//HER.

EIGHT:

YOU START LISTENING TO SLOW SONGS, WHILE THINKING OF THEM

SEVEN:

THEY'RE ALL YOU THINK ABOUT.

SIX:

YOU GET HIGH JUST FROM THEIR SCENT.

FIVE:

YOU REALlIZE THAT YOU'RE AlWAYS SMILING TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU THINK

ABOUT THEM.

FOUR:

YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM, OR ANYTHING TO SEE THEM.

THREE:

WHILE READING THIS, THERE WAS ONE PERSON ON YOUR MIND THE WHOLE TIME...

TWO:

YOU WERE SO BUSY THINKING ABOUT THAT PERSON, YOU DIDN'T NOTICE NUMBER

TWELVE.

ONE:

YOU JUST SCROLLED UP TO CHECK & ARE NOW SILENTLY LAUGHING AT YOURSELF.

IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE NUMBER 12, Maybe, you are in love :wub: ....or infatuated...

or you were too dumb to notice it... :D :

BSK

P.S

I missed out on number 12 too :lol:

I think those are signs of infatuation more than anything else.

Well, since i could answer 'Yes' to quite a few of them and I firmly believe that i am not in love at the moment, i may have to agree with you...

BSK

Are you sure the second one works? I don't think so. I mean, someone can read it just for curiosity to try to know all the seventeen signs.

When reading this, I did remember a certain person. All worked except the first one. I didn't go back and check; I was too curious to know the first one. :P

And are you sure it's love? I woul rather say something that covers love, crush, infactuation, attraction... If only love could be summed up in an equation or a list... life would have been heaven or too boring :D

Ieshwar

And are you sure it's love? I woul rather say something that covers love, crush, infactuation, attraction... If only love could be summed up in an equation or a list... life would have been heaven or too boring :D

Ieshwar

The title inside the post includes infatuation...

BSK

I've seen that floating around on My Space, so I anticipated number 12. Additionally, while some of them were true, they were for a number of people, so I would equate this list with something of an infatuation-meter. Most of the time I just found myself struggling to find someone who would fit a particular sign and came up empty.

I've seen that floating around on My Space, so I anticipated number 12. Additionally, while some of them were true, they were for a number of people, so I would equate this list with something of an infatuation-meter. Most of the time I just found myself struggling to find someone who would fit a particular sign and came up empty.

I don't know about the My Space thing cos I don't have an id there :D but yeah, I totally agree with rknapp on this...there was no one who I can associate all of these...so I think (if I am not dumb) that I am not in LOVE :lol:

Meh, I thought about the same person throughout it all, but I think that was more for the fact that you're anticipating the thing telling you you're in love/infatuated with that person so you try to apply each scenario to that person. If you don't have anyone you're interested in though, you just kind of get confused while trying to think of people to match that up with.

I definitely agree!

If someone felt most of those things about me, I would be turned off immensely. I need my space in a relationship.

Hmm, I wouldn't necessarily be turned off and freaked out. It would depend on the situation and the person, but in general I think some of those are a little obsessive and unhealthy and I can't imagine myself doing some of them. Like:

SEVENTEEN:

U LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE/PICTURE CONSTANTLY

I don't think I would. If I happened to be looking at their picture/profile in general anyway then I might do a "lingering look" and I'd probably smile and think about them a bit, but I doubt I'd obsessively keep checking/looking at it.

SIXTEEN:

WHEN YOUR ON THE PHONE WITH THEM LATE AT NIGHT AND THEY HANG UP, YOU

STILL MISS THEM EVEN WHEN IT WAS JUST TWO MINUTES AGO.

VERY unlikely! I can see wanting to talk to them alot, but I can't really fathom missing them after such a short span of time.

THIRTEEN:

YOU FEEL SHY WHENEVER YOU'RE/THEY'RE AROUND.

Hopefully I'd feel happier and more out-going/at ease when they're around.

SEVEN:

THEY'RE ALL YOU THINK ABOUT.

Unlikely, my mind wonders way too much for that.

SIX:

YOU GET HIGH JUST FROM THEIR SCENT.

That could never happen because I have an extremely poor sense of smell, and almost never notice smells unless they're overwhelming (and hopefully their scent wouldn't be overwhelming :P:boy: )

TWO:

YOU WERE SO BUSY THINKING ABOUT THAT PERSON, YOU DIDN'T NOTICE NUMBER

TWELVE.

ONE:

YOU JUST SCROLLED UP TO CHECK & ARE NOW SILENTLY LAUGHING AT YOURSELF.

IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE NUMBER 12, Maybe, you are in love :wub: ....or infatuated...

or you were too dumb to notice it... :D :

Yeah I did miss it and I did scroll up before reading number one, but that's just because I wasn't particularly concerned with the numbers themselves, and I'm the kinda person that would have to look after I read that.

On the other hand:

FIFTEEN:

YOU READ THEIR TEXTS or IMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I can definitely see me doing this one. I tend to read things I like and find interesting over and over again anyway (like lines from a story for example). Undoubtedly if it were from someone I cared about there would be an extra emotional investment and I probably would re-read things.

FOURTEEN:

YOU WALK REALLY SLOW WHEN YOU'RE WITH THEM

Well only if we were like on our way to our cars to go our seperate ways or something (and neither of us were in a hurry).

ELEVEN:

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THEM, YOUR HEART BEATS FASTER AND SLOWER AT THE

SAME TIME

I can definitely see feeling this way.

TEN:

YOU SMILE WHEN YOU HEAR THEIR VOICE.

Of course! I do that with everyone I like anyway, including just friends and family.

NINE:

WHEN YOU lOOK AT THEM, YOU CAN'T SEE THE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU, All

YOU SEE IS HIM//HER.

Well that would be nice! I've certainly never experienced that, but I hope it happens.

EIGHT:

YOU START LISTENING TO SLOW SONGS, WHILE THINKING OF THEM

I'd almost certainly do this! I always try to build a little scenario in my head for practically every song I hear anyway (even the ones about "bad" love/breaking up. Or the ones that aren't about love per se anyway), so this is almost a given.

FIVE:

YOU REALlIZE THAT YOU'RE AlWAYS SMILING TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU THINK

ABOUT THEM.

Well yeah! Again, I do that with everyone I like already.

FOUR:

YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM, OR ANYTHING TO SEE THEM.

I think that's the way it should be if you're in love with someone.