Want the Purple Color Skin?

Myr

• Site Administrator

There are a few people that REALLY like purple. Comsie comes to mind. ;)

I've activated the Red (in Process) one. It is still very much a work in Process. (Makes it easier for me to edit it.)

• Site Administrator

I just spent some serious time tonight making the boards default images in the purple color. They turned out really nice...

Check them out.

I plan on working on the Red, Green, Black and others soon.

Personaly I LIKE dark backrounds with white letters on message boards, but then again I could just be Stranger then most....

Edit to add, Myr could you make the border on the Fast reply bigger, its a bit disorienting as the backround is the same color as the text box. :wacko:

Edited by Strangersagain
  • Site Administrator
Personaly I LIKE dark backrounds with white letters on message boards, but then again I could just be Stranger then most....

Edit to add, Myr could you make the border on the Fast reply bigger, its a bit disorienting as the backround is the same color as the text box. :wacko:

Fixed. It's much brighter now. :)

• Site Administrator

Halloween Skin.

There is a new Halloween skin I downloaded today. It isn't quite ready to use, unless you don't mind the mismatched logo.

• Site Administrator

there was a server glitch with it and I didn't have time to correct it last night.