A Writing Contest

• Site Administrator

It's time to have a contest.

the rules are simple.

A Halloween story. Somewhere from 1000-10,000 words. It's due 12 noon EST on October 31, 2004.

The story can be scary or funny, but it must contain gay guy(s) and something to do with Halloween. You can use fanfiction, if that's your bent. You can use original stuff. Whatever floats your boat.

Post your story in the Library subforum, Writing Contest Entries.

We'll post a poll for the entries and vote, once they are all in.

• Site Administrator

I've been hearing from some folks who say they are going to post. I hope to have some time this weekend to write :)

We'll see. I've got lots on my agenda for the site.

• 2 weeks later...

:sleep: I got up early this morning, (05:30), to make sure I got it finished in time, then realised the clocks had gone back an hour as my computer reminded me on boot-up. So, ok it was only 04:30. At least I've finished and posted it! Well I did only start it Friday night, with a vague idea of what I was going to write!

So Mr Sparhawk, you got your wish. :blink: :wacko:

Maybe now I'll go back to bed whilst everyone gets up to read it! (LOL - some hope!) :sleep:

• Site Administrator

Unfortunately, I was unable to complete my entry on time, as some other work took over. (And I was unsuccessful in shaking a rather annoying writer's block)

I do have some stuff moving along for release with the Winter Anthology.