Things on my to do list.

1) Save money send in to support Gay Authors, I recently payed off my car and it left me with no money for the time being, but I promise before Christmas I'll send in somthing.

2) Try and figgure out why my thoughts of late have been focused on a guy I used to work with and haven't seen in 9 months. The obvious choice is the one time he pressed his lower body into mine, from calf muscle to thigh, as we were both leaning on a counter, and I pressed back, wich wasen't all that alluring, but the tingles running up and down my leg sure the hell were. I don't know if anything could have happend. But that was one of the most intense nonsexual experiences of my life and 11 months later, I can't seem to shake the feeling that I could have had somthing very good.

3) Write somthing, I am not sure I'll ever post anything else in a public place, but writing has been very thereputic for me. But I can't seem to catch up to my thoughts of late, or actually write when I can.

4) come to terms with the recent passing of my Grandmother. The one person I could talk to forever, even though I never disscussed being Bi with her, she was still in some ways my best friend in some of my darkest days. I hope all grandmothers are like that, as if they know what is going on in your life, without telling you what to do, but giving you advice you wanted, but couldn't ask for.

I don't usually post blog-type-stuff, but its been slow around here, and I've nothing to ponder but me.

P.S. :read:

:D Hey cheer up buddy, life isn't always dull!

Go look up that friend of yours if you can find him - maybe something WILL come (cum?) of it, LOL.

Shame about your Grandma. I was close to mine too. I think most Grandmothers are always close to their grand Grandsons somehow, and very few can do wrong in their eyes! Maybe it's the rose=tinted spectacles! But I'll bet she would have helped you talk about your sexuallity. Pity you didn't try her out on that one; I reckon she'd still have loved you no matter what.

Now go ponder on something really positive and then write and tell us all about it!!

:lol: