Alexander The Great (movie)

I just saw the movie and I was pleased with it they didn't shun his sexuality but of course it wasn't praised either.

Now did anybody else notice that scene when he undresses and climbes into the bed with that guy (you know the servant). Now I know that it wasn't just me who saw it but if you look closely and not at Brad Pits ass. You can see Brad Pits... Thats right you all know what you saw it wasn't just you. It was his dangleing partaciple. Ha ha ha.

Ok now don't get me wrong they probobly used a double for that scene so don't destroy my dreams and tell me it wasn't him. Or unless you are a nazi bastard and decide that crushing the hopes and dreams of one boy than be my guest.

P. S. No actuall nazi's were harmed, harrased, assulted, or mamed during the writing of this topic. 0:)

• Site Administrator

I've got to go see this... but I'll have my 14 yr old cousin with me... and they are carding. So I'll be seeing more family friendly things tomorrow.