Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Status announcment

Hi Everyone! It's almost here, just not quite yet: I don't like to "bump" other authors off the top of the announcments list when they've just posted, so I want to delay the announcement for a few hours more. I know y'all have been looking forward to the chapter announcement, and I'm sorry to make you wait, but it's just for a few more hours. To pass the time while you wait for the announcement, you can read the chapter itself, though, which is up here.

Hi Everyone! It's almost here, just not quite yet: I don't like to "bump" other authors off the top of the announcments list when they've just posted, so I want to delay the announcement for a few hours more. I know y'all have been looking forward to the chapter announcement, and I'm sorry to make you wait, but it's just for a few more hours. To pass the time while you wait for the announcement, you can read the chapter itself, though, which is up here.

Read and started to discuss... :lol: So should we just steal my "temp thread" and attatch it to this one then delete the temp thread?

Bob :wub:

Read and started to discuss... :lol: So should we just steal my "temp thread" and attatch it to this one then delete the temp thread?

Bob :wub:

How about I re-nane your temp thread and use it? I love the discussions in it!

Well, I suppose I could rename it for ya... but then you won't be the first post, and I konw how you like to set the bar. :D

Done! I edited yours. :devil:

This one sounds quite official. Status? You mean you got Golden Goat Award of the Year at the Tucson Farming State Fair?

Well, it is the status of the actual announcement! The good news is that the announcment is now up for your reading pleasure! I hope having the chapter itself to read eased the waiting. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..