eFiction story announcments MUST include a link!

I took a quick browse through the announcments, and I notice many of the announcments (in the eFiction announcements forum) are missing a link to the chapter.

This link is mandatory; you have to have it, it's in the forum rules and there for a reason: it saves the reader from having to go searching for the chapter. This is good for you as well as them; many won't take the time to search, but they will click a link.

The rules are the same for all the announcement forums; a link must be included. Otherwise, the post is subject to moderator removal.

Sorry to be hard-nosed, but this rule is for everyone's benefit, and I've mentioned it to some of you before, yet I see many chronic repeats of this problem.

Please, add a link, or the post will be subject to removal.

BTW, For the story threads in this forum, we SUGGEST (unlike the announcments forum its not mandatory) that every first post in a story thread contain a link to the story; this helps readers find it and will increase your readership.