Steve Walker's site

Ieshwar

That was awesome, Ieshwar!

When you posted the link I immediately went there and checked them out myself. I was looking at them in the "slide show" format. The link you posted definitely shows the picture larger, and in better quality. However, it doesn't have the names of the pictures! Personally I think knowing what they are called added a great deal to my enjoyment of them.

The one you said touched you is entitled, "Family by Water".

Thanks for sharing these with us! :D

-Kevin

That was awesome, Ieshwar!

When you posted the link I immediately went there and checked them out myself. I was looking at them in the "slide show" format. The link you posted definitely shows the picture larger, and in better quality. However, it doesn't have the names of the pictures! Personally I think knowing what they are called added a great deal to my enjoyment of them.

The one you said touched you is entitled, "Family by Water".

Thanks for sharing these with us! :D

-Kevin

Kevin, if you move your cursor over the larger pix the alt text pop-up displays the name of the picture.

I liked David and Me. No one's mentioned it yet: Steve Walker lives in Saskatchewan, Canada.

Colin B)

this is one of my favorites: mano a mano

this one too: now i understand

this guy is not only great with human body proportions and perspective but has the gift to convey numerous emotions through what he draws/paints.

kevin, i agree. the title adds volumes to a painting.

B) .....His style is unique, I notice most of his subjects are looking away..its different!!