Gay Authors Annual Story Awards

• Site Administrator

I'm happy to announce that we will be having story awards. We will hold the big awards contest once a year.

Nominations for this year will be for all stories that have at least been updated in the December 1, 2002 - December 1, 2003 time period.

You still have until December 1, 2003 to write your masterpiece for the awards!

Our story archive system is being set up for voting on Nominated stories. Since all voting will be in the story archive, all stories up for nominations must be in the story archive.

If there is a story you wish to have added to the story archive, please post the details in The Cafe. If you post the description and story codes, the story will be added to the story archive far quicker then if you don't.

If the story is not yet hosted somewhere, there are a number of ways for that to happen. PM me or another Admin if you have questions.

Categories for the Awards will be discussed in another thread, as they have yet to be decided.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

The programming changes for the archive for the nomination and awards process continue.

If you'd like to have a story added to the archive, please post in the information for the story in the cafe area. I continue to add stories as quickly as I get them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think.......that the more awards you give the better. And not all to the same Story ;) I would find some kind of award for every story nominated!!!!!!

I never got no awards :angry: Perhaps if I did I'd still be writing!!!! :read::D

• Site Administrator

well... unlike all the other awards things I've seen, everything is completely in the hands of the users here. The Nominations and the awards voting.

So, we'll see.

If you'd write more soon, people will remember you come awards time ;)