I imagine Seth as a cross between a skater and a country boy.

Sure he wears a cap and drives a little truck, but when he takes it off, his hair is long in a skater-cut and hangs over his eyes.

What do you think?

Character description is not nearly as important as how the reader imagines the character...

I imagine seth to be pretty skater too, with golden tanned skin but with really really short hair and for some reason a really big mouth with really red lips. And then sometimes i see his hair really long and over his eyes.

A skater body too but perhaps with a tad more muscle definition. Broad shoulders.

Edited by writeincode

I imagine Seth with blond long dread locks, that he usually has tucked under his cap, radiant smile, body language that says 'unsure of myself' but makes him look kind of cute, and clothes that are skater like but still always clean (the shirts probably pleaded) not shady or anything. I imagine him like the type of guy that has a naturally muscled body with a lot of potential of being a body bulider, but when not working out is leaning towards the chubby side.

Interesting how our picture of him differs so much...