New Movies

Jack Scribe

We went to see "the spiderwich chronicles". Loved it,you need to go see it if you like fantasy movies

Yup, Spiderwick Chronicles was pretty good. It didn't follow the books literally, but it did a good job of following them in spirit. There were a few editorial problems, and a few look-at-the-watch moments, but overall it was worth the price of the discount movie tickets. :)

My next movies coming up are Prince Caspian and Wall E. I remember seeing trailers for others I might be interested in, but I forgot what they were called O.o

Has anyone seen 'Michael Clayton'? It's an excellent movie. I wasn't very impressed with George Clooney's performance, but the story...Just everything was excellent. Tom Wilkinson was fantastic in it. Tilda Swinton was good, but she didn't deserve the win for Best Supporting Actress.

I personally really enjoyed both movie that I've seen in the past 2 weeks,, Vantage Point and Spiderwich Chronicles,,, The latter is indeed a very nice fantasy movie,, I recommend it for anyone who'd enjoy that type of movie

Ooh, Vantage Point is another one. An all-star cast. Was it really good?

The only reason I'm hesitant to see that movie is fear of being confused. With all the little secrets and details, I might get lost. I sometimes lose focus when watching movies. Don't ask me how, but it happens.

So I just rented the movie Once, an indie film that is sort of a musical in a way.

It was pretty interesting. It was a nice change of pace from these movies that go from action scene to action scene. It was laid back, and it was nice. I really truly enjoyed it.

The music is pretty good.

All in all I enjoyed it.

I'm looking forward to watching Sweeney Todd when it finally comes out! I missed it in theaters and have been kicking myself ever since!

I'm also eager to see Mad Money (I think that's the name of it), but I missed that one too, so again am stuck waiting for the DVD.

I'm anxiously awaiting the DVD release of Dan In Real Life. I LOVED it in theatres, and can't wait to own it. :)

**omg, i just did a google search, and it's released on DVD tomorrow! freaky.