Benji joins the Millennium Club!

BeaStKid

Are you challenging me to a weekend duel? It shall be epic if that is the case.

:P .........Just so that you are both aware 60 posts is the current record, I think set by a certain goat. Make sure you have insurance for corporal tunnel ;)

:P .........Just so that you are both aware 60 posts is the current record, I think set by a certain goat. Make sure you have insurance for corporal tunnel ;)

I'll have to get out my energy drinks and rarely sleep. hehe

Are you challenging me to a weekend duel? It shall be epic if that is the case.

ya, It would indeed be an epic one. Tho you'd prolly win it

Beware,,, my friend,, someone is getting really close to reach the 60 posts B) and it is not a lovely goat..

ya, It would indeed be an epic one. Tho you'd prolly win it

Beware,,, my friend,, someone is getting really close to reach the 60 posts B) and it is not a lovely goat..

I wonder whom. :P

I wonder whom. :P

If I remember right, the time where CJ got his record of post, was the day he got his 5,000th post.

Benji got his 1,000th post,, will he be able to get the record????

Tho, tiger, you're following very close too. we cannot underestimate you

It seems like the way Frenchcanadian is going, he'll hit 1,000 by Sunday.

I highly doubt that I'd get to hit 1,000 post in the coming few months.

And also, I've been told that I might retract myself, it seems like 60 or so posts is an underestimation of the actual number. Thx for CJ for getting the matter straight.

• Site Administrator

Congratulations Benji :2thumbs:

Just imagine what your post count would be if you did post on weekends :o

I too have enjoyed your posts, your contribution, your wit and your humour :P .

Some questions:

Who is Corporal Tunnel? What army is he in? What can he do to you that you would have to take insurance out for? :D

Steve B)

Edited by wildone

I highly doubt that I'd get to hit 1,000 post in the coming few months.

And also, I've been told that I might retract myself, it seems like 60 or so posts is an underestimation of the actual number. Thx for CJ for getting the matter straight.

You might be able to hit 1,000 by the end of the month. :P

CONGRATULATION BENJI!!!

And if a certain someone doesn't quite borrowing emoticons from The House, I'm gonna have to alert Securtiy.

:P:P:P That certain someone links them from his photobucket account... :P:P:P

In which time are you living???!!! :P The previous record was CJ's with a post count of 76 posts.....Broken by tlwritingtiger yesterday with 84....yes EIGHTY FOUR!! Posts!!! :blink: :wacko:

BeaStKid

(Who thinks that he will indeed most probably hit 2,000 ~ 20/2/2008 .... the Indian way of writing the dates... :P )

:P:P:P That certain someone links them from his photobucket account... :P:P:P

In which time are you living???!!! :P The previous record was CJ's with a post count of 76 posts.....Broken by tlwritingtiger yesterday with 84....yes EIGHTY FOUR!! Posts!!! :blink: :wacko:

BeaStKid

(Who thinks that he will indeed most probably hit 2,000 ~ 20/2/2008 .... the Indian way of writing the dates... :P )

B) ..................I knew tiger was going to break CJ's post record, so BK you've picked the 20th, I've got the 14th

You might be able to hit 1,000 by the end of the month. :P

Is that a challenge tiger??

BeaStKid

BK, I'm sorry to be the one to tell ya but 76 wasn't the real post count record over a 24 hour period. From a Pm that I receive from the record holder, 84 is very close but it's not yet the record.

Tiger needs to get back at posting if he really wants it. but still, 84,,, that's a lot of talking

Sacha

Is that a challenge tiger??

BK, I'm sorry to be the one to tell ya but 76 wasn't the real post count record over a 24 hour period. From a Pm that I receive from the record holder, 84 is very close but it's not yet the record.

Tiger needs to get back at posting if he really wants it. but still, 84,,, that's a lot of talking

Sacha

B) ..........So the goat is holding out on info :( no surprise there!! How about the true answer :ph34r:

Congrats, Benji! :worship:

Let me see now, you average 4 posts/day. CJ's average is 8 posts/day. As we all know, CJ's a lurker here at GA. That makes you a half-lurker! :P

Keep on posting, dude!

Conner

Congrats, Benji! :worship:

Let me see now, you average 4 posts/day. CJ's average is 8 posts/day. As we all know, CJ's a lurker here at GA. That makes you a half-lurker! :P

Keep on posting, dude!

Conner

:blink: ......Make sense why I feel half-a-lurk at work today :wacko: So CJ is a full-lurk? :P

:blink: ......Make sense why I feel half-a-lurk at work today :wacko: So CJ is a full-lurk? :P

yup, he got a good point,, I say you're a little less than a half-a-lurker specially when you're at work,, but later at night, omg, you get a full lurker,,, therefore overall, you're half a lurker I