[DomLuka] This might be sacrilege, but.......

whilst waiting for the next epistle from His Dominess, may I recommend the latest story by Kit lurking on another story board?

Tapping and Not Always Easy I thought were very good. Though being British, I suppose I can more easily picture the atmosphere he conjures up - but I don't think that's an absolute necessity.

That's on crvboy.org

Feel free to kick me off for the suiggestion.

Edited by bodgy
whilst waiting for the next epistle from His Dominess, may I recommend the latest story by Kit lurking on another story board?

Tapping and Not Always Easy I thought were very good. Though being British, I suppose I can more easily picture the atmosphere he conjures up - but I don't think that's an absolute necessity.

That's on crvboy.org

Feel free to kick me off for the suiggestion.

Suggestions for other stories are always welcome! There's actually a forum on GA The Story Cafe which is specifically for links and discussions of stories at sites other than Gay Authors. I've posted several times when there have been updates to stories on awesomedude, nifty, etc.

If you feel that those who like Dom's writing will enjoy this story, this is a good place for that.

Take Care®,

Vic

• 2 months later...
Suggestions for other stories are always welcome! There's actually a forum on GA The Story Cafe which is specifically for links and discussions of stories at sites other than Gay Authors. I've posted several times when there have been updates to stories on awesomedude, nifty, etc.

If you feel that those who like Dom's writing will enjoy this story, this is a good place for that.

Take Care

• 2 weeks later...