Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play 25: Fact Finding

OK, Carlisle Island is one of the Whitsundays off Queensland. See:http://www.australianexplorer.com/carlisle_island.htm. There is also a Carlisle Island in the Aleutians (http://www.avo.alaska.edu/volcanoes/volcim...lcname=Carlisle); let's not go there.

There is indeed a Carlisle Island in the Whitsundays. :) And Jon, Eric, and Chase have the last name of Carlisle. :)

I didn't know about the Aleutian one, thanks! :)

Darn, my previous post kinda killed any discussion, so I guess I shouldn't say :

Carlisle Island is actually Bikini Atoll to J/S

But since I didn't say that, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Obviously the plot will thicken greatly over the next 24 hours.

Steve B)

The next chapter may be up soon. It's been sent it, but it's 2am! Lol.

Activity went down maybe only because everybody's flabbergasted by J/TS' evilness. It has nothing to do with you posting.

I thought Carlisle Island was named thus in tribute to the country musician Bill Carlisle, rather than after the UK city. But a little search proved me wrong.

I don't see why y'all are assuming that The Scar is evil... Maybe he's just.. Misunderstood? 0:)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn, my previous post kinda killed any discussion, so I guess I shouldn't say :

Carlisle Island is actually Bikini Atoll to J/S

But since I didn't say that, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Obviously the plot will thicken greatly over the next 24 hours.

Steve B)

Oh ya,, bad wildone,, you kill the entire discussion, :P But ya, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Activity went down maybe only because everybody's flabbergasted by J/TS' evilness. It has nothing to do with you posting.

I thought Carlisle Island was named thus in tribute to the country musician Bill Carlisle, rather than after the UK city. But a little search proved me wrong.

J/S ain't evil,, he's just misunderstood after all, right? Jokes aside, I don't think that Jerry is as bad as people will believe it.

J/S ain't evil,, he's just misunderstood after all, right? Jokes aside, I don't think that Jerry is as bad as people will believe it.

:o .............Huh!! Jerry = Scar. so Jerry is misunderstood ans Scar is evil, so what we have here is misunderstood evil?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..