Your roots and national/ethnical identities

Jack Frost

25% English, 25% Irish, 25% Scottish, 25% German. Not a damn one of them influences what I do in life, although sometimes my German blood shows through, because when I get angry, I get angry. Not to mention that I'm a stubborn ass. If you wanna know just how stubborn I can be, try to get me buy an Intel processor... or a Ford... or any Asian car... or any brand name computer... or *rambles on*. Even my name is a mix. I was named after my father and my first name is Old English, while my surname is German, even though the English came from my mother's side lol. As far as my grandparents go, I've only met my Irish grandmother, and she celebrated St. Patties day every year like it was the most important holiday in the world. My stubbornness comes from my father, which probably came from his German father. My mom's mom was 100% Scot and she showed it, apparently. IIRC, I am fourth generation German, 3rd generation Irish, and 2nd Generation English and Scottish. I'm positive on the German and English, but not the Irish and Scottish... my grandma was born here, that much I know.