"Blue", a short movie by NeonicMedia

The following is a translated-into-English and slightly altered message written by the friend that made this short movie B)

-----

Dear GayAuthors.org forumgoers ^^

For my education AVM (Movie) at the HKU, last fall my project partner Karlijn and I made a short film within the theme "emotion". The film was allowed to be a maximum of 10 minutes and wasn't allowed to contain any dialogue. We've tried to put the emotions of a homosexual boy and the people around him into a story in video and audio. The project has started, and after months of working and waiting the result is finally viewable online.

Very coincidentally, the production was also very briefly in the Expreszo (a Dutch gay magazine) at the end of 2007, in the form of an interview with me. You (and art lovers) are the principal target audience, so we found a post on the GayAuthors forum worth the trouble.

I hope you can enjoy it! Feedback, comments, questions, whatever, everything is always welcome!

Greetz,

Remy

P.s.

It's on many fora at the same time now and I immensely enjoy to keep on receiving and hearing all reactions, but it's becoming a bit difficult for me to keep checking each forum, so if possible, could you place your reaction on Youtube? Thx

-----

So you heard the man, if you have a moment, go and watch the film on youtube and if you have another moment, leave a reaction to it. I'm sure he'd really enjoy it :)

Thanks,

Vincent

Awesome Video, Vincent!

Thank you very much for sharing it with us! It was really moving and I really enjoyed it. Please tell your friend what a great job they did for me! I did leave a comment on youtube as well.

Take care and have a great day all!

Kevin

Ah, thank you! I'm happy you liked it. I sent you a message earlier in which I asked if that was your comment on Youtube, I guess I know now :P I'll let him know for you.

Take care!

Vincent