Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play Chapter 29

Look! The reason I don't post in the Chapter Threads Often! I accidentally posted something ahead of schedule on FtL :*)

And CJ, That really is a better Title, I must agree with you there :)

I happen to be intrigued by the name of it. It should be out soon.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look! The reason I don't post in the Chapter Threads Often! I accidentally posted something ahead of schedule on FtL :*)

And CJ, That really is a better Title, I must agree with you there :)

Well, don't worry about accidental leaks; I think the Echidna primarily has spines for the author. :P

And yep, I know you like the title; you picked a great one! :2thumbs:

Yep, Shadowgod named this chapter, and I love the new title, thanks!

See, Shadowgod does far more than just add any perceived cliffhangers!

0:)

I happen to be intrigued by the name of it. It should be out soon.

It should be.. However, it was sent in as part of a major site update (most of the files on my site, including all chapters, had changes in the URL references. mainly changing structure, etc, and if I fouled up the PHP, it might not go online. Or, it might not work if it does. The site update is complicated, so we'll have to wait and see what Joe says. I would guess it will be up sometime today, but if I messed up, might be longer.

CJ :)

The site update is complicated, so we'll have to wait and see what Joe says. I would guess it will be up sometime today, but if I messed up, might be longer.

CJ :)

Oh no. Not another cliffhanger! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..