Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play Chapter 29

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 29 is great, CJ. We learn some more of Scar's plans. Vladimir's plans seem to be less than adequate.

This chapter even has an av-3412.jpg in it. Eric doesn't know when to stop.

Chapter 29 is great, CJ. We learn some more of Scar's plans. Vladimir's plans seem to be less than adequate.

This chapter even has an av-3412.jpg in it. Eric doesn't know when to stop.

I just finished reading the chapter. The mention of a Graeme was hiliarious. :P I do think The Scar is going to use nuclear weapons for blackmail. If anyone doubted how evil he is before, there is little or no reason to do so now.

• Site Administrator

I notice, with distaste, the lack of a "No animals were harmed in the writing of this chapter" disclaimer. That poor echidna... Eric didn't even bother hunting up some ants for it to eat!

Overall, another good chapter, CJ! The Scar's plans are progressing nicely... or not so nicely, depending on your point of view.

Eric: Lewd and lascivious behavior. Dumb pranks. Cruelty to (small) animals. General recklessness. Drunkenness. This is not a very good role model, is it?

:o Bondwriter hush! We like Eric; maybe not all of his pranks involving wildlife, but we like him. I don't see how he is generally reckless, stubborn and narrow-minded when he has a goal yes. As far as drunkenness... err I'd venture to say its a phase that I hope he will eventually grow out of.

Trust me he could be alot worse as a roll model. Nothing he has done so far it done to intentional harm or wound people. His drinking, isn't even to excess as he has yet gotten as carried away as certain other members of bands surrounding him... He is protective of his brothers and their feelings, he also likes to help people when he thinks they need it. Hell the fact that he is reasonably level headed in the face of the latter part of his adolescence is a triumph.

Not bad as a roll model as far as I am concerned. In fact I find him an all around decent guy. Sure he is outgoing, and a little wild, but there are things to account for that. Never the first born, and no longer the baby, he has to do something to vie for attention doesn't he?

He is after all Eric, no excuses, no expectations.

:wub:

This chapter even has an av-3412.jpg in it.

Un, oh. Echidna? Blatant reader pandering. :P I thought that maybe Vlad would have something to spring on Scar. Now, it looks like his life insurance is almost ready for a payoff to his beneficiaries.

Jack B)

Great chapter as always,, An Echidna in the story included, way nice,,, heheheh :P

Tho, there's one little details,, drinking alcohol on the day of a show,,, I know that Jon and Eric are only back up singers but still, that's a no no....

at least Eric didn't have tequilla this time around,,, LOL

Great chapter as always,, An Echidna in the story included, way nice,,, heheheh :P

Tho, there's one little details,, drinking alcohol on the day of a show,,, I know that Jon and Eric are only back up singers but still, that's a no no....

at least Eric didn't have tequilla this time around,,, LOL

Tequila + Eric= EEEvil Cliffhanger :lol:

lol, i think (too?) many musicians would disagree with that statement. Some actually like to have a drink on stage :whistle: .

The appearance of an Echinada was really nice. And Eric actually treated him rather well, although he forgot about the ants. Well, at least it didnt have to stay in that suitcase for too long.

Joe traveling with the band trying to make money by signing memorabilia ... hmmm, i still have the feeling he might be playing an important role....

The bombs are ready...the tension is building up... but CJ will let it build even higher i am sure :)

Tequila + Eric= EEEvil Cliffhanger :lol:

what are you talking about, the last few times,, there was no such a things.

I'm also glad to learn that Vladimir won't be offed just right a away... maybe there's still chances for him not to be killed yet

what are you talking about, the last few times,, there was no such a things.

I'm also glad to learn that Vladimir won't be offed just right a away... maybe there's still chances for him not to be killed yet

The whole Vladimir scenario is a cliffhanger in itself. Besides, it's only a matter of time until there is a another. After all, CJ is the undisputed King of Evil Cliffhangers. :worship: :king:

Vladimir, of course, is no hero. He is a mercenary -- the worst ever given the type weapon he is fooling with. He is greedy just like his employer.

Vladimir, of course, is no hero. He is a mercenary -- the worst ever given the type weapon he is fooling with. He is greedy just like his employer.

I have no doubt about that. Anyone who deals in nuclear weapons like that is not exactly a nice person.

I notice, with distaste, the lack of a "No animals were harmed in the writing of this chapter" disclaimer. That poor echidna... Eric didn't even bother hunting up some ants for it to eat!

Overall, another good chapter, CJ! The Scar's plans are progressing nicely... or not so nicely, depending on your point of view.

Graeme is just cranky... Rumor has it that he missed a concert due to being locked in a suitcase, and he was hungry.... 0:)

Well, Eric has, in the past, shown a penchant for pranking Helen by putting a cane toad in her suitcase. At least this time he made sure the critter wasn't poisonous. 0:)

• Site Administrator
Graeme is just cranky... Rumor has it that he missed a concert due to being locked in a suitcase, and he was hungry.... 0:)

And I heard it was a good concert, too! The only concert I've been to at the MCG was Paul McCartney many years ago. We managed to get seats on the hallowed ground itself.... B)

I just knew CJ was going to do something to make sure I didn't go. And after I had gone to the expense of getting a digital camera with an extra long zoom lens so I could take some good pics of the guys for posting here at GA. Sorry, everyone -- no pics.... :(

Well, Eric has, in the past, shown a penchant for pranking Helen by putting a cane toad in her suitcase. At least this time he made sure the critter wasn't poisonous. 0:)

Just make sure he doesn't get hurt in the process or you'll have SPiCE to deal with. Hmmmm... I wonder what kind of creature they would find in India. :whistle:

It might sound unpopular, but all of Eric's nice adventurous skills are kind of set off by his using small animals for pulling pranks. Boldness, yes, recklessness, no! Pranks, yes, torture, no!

It's good Jerry brings back some values in this story: hard work, empowering key players with achievements, aiming at one's goal and following it...

• Site Administrator

I believe this is the first time we've started on the silly posts on the day the new chapter has been released....

Doesn't anyone have anything interesting to comment on about the chapter?

I believe this is the first time we've started on the silly posts on the day the new chapter has been released....

I am actually wanting to comment about The Scar's future blackmail scheme. Let us assume that he will be blackmailing the US... Somehow, the heroes of our story have to figure out what he is planning and stop him without being captured or killed in the process. I am definitely looking forward to finding out exactly what happens!

I am actually wanting to comment about The Scar's future blackmail scheme. Let us assume that he will be blackmailing the US... Somehow, the heroes of our story have to figure out what he is planning and stop him without being captured or killed in the process. I am definitely looking forward to finding out exactly what happens!

And don't forget the GPS device. The Land Rover has re-entered the picture.

• Site Administrator

First off, Great Chapter CJ :great: .

I too was a little disturbed by the poor enchidna being manhandled by Eric. Maybe Helen should have thrown (okay, change that to 'gently placed') the Echidna into bed with the naked Eric and the two girls and seen what happened. I'm sure Graeme would have enjoyed a peek :P , even if Helen didn't.

So I have a question. In this passage when Gunter and Brandon were having their little chat:

A few paces further on, G
Edited by wildone

B) .........Well my echidna friend I was overcome by shock at the goats antics hopefully you are recovering well from your "closeted trap". It is now obvious that Lumps re-emergance into the story has some role, although I can't how it plays in the storyline. I think Gunter is a key player, having spoken more in this chapter than before, I think he is a deep cover. Engineers are a funny breed, you would have thought that if Vladimir had the faintest hint that his life might be in danger he would taken more precautions, but afterall he is an engineer. (Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want." The second engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway.") :P

First off, Great Chapter CJ :great: .

I too was a little disturbed by the poor enchidna being manhandled by Eric. Maybe Helen should have thrown (okay, change that to 'gently placed') the Echidna into bed with the naked Eric and the two girls and seen what happened. I'm sure Graeme would have enjoyed a peek :P , even if Helen didn't.

So I have a question. In this passage when Gunter and Brandon were having their little chat:

I'm confused with that word principal.

Gunter didn't really state any beliefs so it couldn't be a moral principal.

I don't believe Brandon has a degree in teaching and been made a school principle.

So what exactly was Gunter referring to when he mentioned it. The way it is written, with or without a possible typo, it could be a person he is referring to, or an idea.

Steve B)

Principle target, subject etc.. In this case principle refers to Brandon. Though I think it would refer to the Instinct as a whole, as the band is Gunters principle when it comes to security. Helen falls under his wing to an extent I am sure, but seeing as she is not a memeber of the band, but she would not be a principle.

Principle target, subject etc.. In this case principle refers to Brandon. Though I think it would refer to the Instinct as a whole, as the band is Gunters principle when it comes to security. Helen falls under his wing to an extent I am sure, but seeing as she is not a memeber of the band, but she would not be a principle.

B) ........Perhaps insight to prior military service, principle target, principle mission, etc. Gunter is getting interesting, no?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..