[Shadowgod] CLiFf has formed! Join now, Save CODY!

Due to a certain Shadowy author's penchant for inflicting evil happenings upon Cody, I hereby inaugurate CLF, the Cody Liberation Front! However, to make it more pronounceable, we can call it CLiFf, been as cliffs are synonomous with Shadowgod. .

Cody is an endearing character, though one with his share of troubles. The poor guy deserves better than to have all forms of trials and tribulations thrown his way! Dreams & Cliffed Wings is surely shaping up to be dramatic. Save Cody, free him from the dark Deity's clutches! Yes, save him from Shadowgod!

:mace: :nuke: :cowboy: :sword: :axeman: :battleaxe: :fire: :mace: :2hands:

Edited by C James
Name ammended
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to a certain Shadowy author's penchant for inflicting evil happenings upon Cody, I hereby inaugurate CLF, the Cody Liberation Front!

Cody is an endearing character, though one with his share of troubles. The poor guy deserves better than to have all forms of trials and tribulations thrown his way! Dreams & Cliffed Wings is surely shaping up to be dramatic. Save Cody, free him from the dark Deity's clutches! Yes, save him from Shadowgod!

HAHA :P

Due to a certain Shadowy author's penchant for inflicting evil happenings upon Cody, I hereby inaugurate CLF, the Cody Liberation Front!

And what if Shadowy liberates Cody in that way? :o:o NO!!!

But I want Cody to live happily ever after. Please? I want him to have a nice sweet and utter-charming boyfriend! :D And a life without much obstacles and which ones which he can easily overcome!

*signs*

Ieshwar

B) .............CJ your tooooooooooooo much!!

I think this thread is simply Load Goatamort's plan to deflect attention from his evil plans regarding Eric. We should not let him get away with it! Cody will eventually live happily ever after. That I can say with 99% certainty. :D

I think this thread is simply Load Goatamort's plan to deflect attention from his evil plans regarding Eric. We should not let him get away with it! Cody will eventually live happily ever after. That I can say with 99% certainty. :D

Awww, but the Cody Liberation Front (CLF) has high and noble goals; to allow Cody to have a happy life, free from the clutches of some Dark Deity, who so torments him.

Come, join me, save Cody!!!

Awww, but the Cody Liberation Front (CLF) has high and noble goals; to allow Cody to have a happy life, free from the clutches of some Dark Deity, who so torments him.

Come, join me, save Cody!!!

funny ya know I just sent a pm on this very issue :D I think you will find it most agreeable.... Now where is Joe when you need him B)

funny ya know I just sent a pm on this very issue :D I think you will find it most agreeable.... Now where is Joe when you need him B)

And I totally agree!

I, and Shadowgod, think that CLF needs to have a bit added to make it pronounceable. Like SPiCE.

So, I hereby change the name to both reflect this and honor the author, and inaugurate CLiFf! Yes, CLiFf!

After all, when one thinks of cliffs, one thinks of Shadowgod, so this was a most excellent idea!!!

Thanks Steve! :worship:

And I totally agree!

I, and Shadowgod, think that CLF needs to have a bit added to make it pronounceable. Like SPiCE.

So, I hereby change the name to both reflect this and honor the author, and inaugurate CLiFf! Yes, CLiFf!

After all, when one thinks of cliffs, one thinks of Shadowgod, so this was a most excellent idea!!!

Thanks Steve! :worship:

And who else other then our king should lead it. :worship:

And who else other then our king should lead it. :worship:

ACK!!

Well, I've updated my sig, but shadowy one, you are known far and wide for your eeevil cliffhangers (such as the one in Dreams & Cliffed Wings 3, which as your latest chapter means that your readers are HANGING) so, of course, we just want to save Cody from your eeevil machinations!

:P

ACK!!

Well, I've updated my sig, but shadowy one, you are known far and wide for your eeevil cliffhangers (such as the one in Dreams & Cliffed Wings 3, which as your latest chapter means that your readers are HANGING) so, of course, we just want to save Cody from your eeevil machinations!

Let us not forget Chapters 19 and 30 of Let the Music Play. Those cliffhangers of yours led to your coronation as King of Evil Cliffhangers! :worship:

Let us not forget Chapters 19 and 30 of Let the Music Play. Those cliffhangers of yours led to your coronation as King of Evil Cliffhangers! :worship:

I beg to differ! Even if they were, for some inexplicable reason, perceived as cliffhangers, LTMP 30 could not have been considered; indeed, it posted well AFTER the voting was done so it could not have been. LTMP 19, though, posted on Christmas eve, so might have been a factor, assuming there was a cliffie in it (If so, it must have been slipped in during the beta 0:) )

However, this thread is dedicated saving Cody from Shadowgod's cliffhangers and other horrendous trials... Poor Cody, he's getting such a lot thrown at him. Save Cody!!

I beg to differ! Even if they were, for some inexplicable reason, perceived as cliffhangers, LTMP 30 could not have been considered; indeed, it posted well AFTER the voting was done so it could not have been. LTMP 19, though, posted on Christmas eve, so might have been a factor, assuming there was a cliffie in it (If so, it must have been slipped in during the beta 0:) )

However, this thread is dedicated saving Cody from Shadowgod's cliffhangers and other horrendous trials... Poor Cody, he's getting such a lot thrown at him. Save Cody!!

Chapter 30 will help with your nomination in 2008. As for 19, that was the most evil cliffhanger I have ever seen on this site. It was so earthshaking that I posted for the very first time because of it! Your evil cliffhangers are responsible for my prolific posting. You created a monster.

Yes, I feel sorry for Cody. He is mistreated almost as much as Eric. :(

Chapter 30 will help with your nomination in 2008. As for 19, that was the most evil cliffhanger I have ever seen on this site. It was so earthshaking that I posted for the very first time because of it! Your evil cliffhangers are responsible for my prolific posting. You created a monster.

Yes, I feel sorry for Cody. He is mistreated almost as much as Eric. :(

B) .........Aha! I now see the root of your problem "the devil goat made me do it"

B) .........Aha! I now see the root of your problem "the devil goat made me do it"

Well, he is responsible for the first post. After that, I started to post more and more. The first order of business was no longer being a newbie. Then I wanted to get to 100 posts, and the rest is history. :P

Getting back on topic, I think Cody really needs some love in his life. Save Cody with love!

Well, he is responsible for the first post. After that, I started to post more and more. The first order of business was no longer being a newbie. Then I wanted to get to 100 posts, and the rest is history. :P

Getting back on topic, I think Cody really needs some love in his life. Save Cody with love!

B) .......Cody still has a lot of issues to deal, after he gets done "beating himself up" with a quicky. Joe will prove to be a valuable friend and help Cody thru all this mess, that said, I don't think they will be romantically involved........But the Shadowgd has been known to twist the tale with cliffies. :P

B) .......Cody still has a lot of issues to deal, after he gets done "beating himself up" with a quicky. Joe will prove to be a valuable friend and help Cody thru all this mess, that said, I don't think they will be romantically involved........But the Shadowgd has been known to twist the tale with cliffies. :P

I still think Joe may end up as Cody's love interest. Having said that, yes he does have issues to deal with. That is the premise of CLiFf. Cody is likely to face great turmoil if we do not take action. :ph34r:

Agreed, we must take action, becuase otherwise poor Cody will be put through utter hell by a certain Dark Deity. Poor Cody; emotional issues, that horrible letter from his dastardly mother, and let's not forget the eeevil cliffhangers!

So, what action should we take? The conspiracy is underway!!!

Agreed, we must take action, becuase otherwise poor Cody will be put through utter hell by a certain Dark Deity. Poor Cody; emotional issues, that horrible letter from his dastardly mother, and let's not forget the eeevil cliffhangers!

So, what action should we take? The conspiracy is underway!!!

Dastardly :blink:

could the goat really be a bat in disguise? Is that you Bruce??

I doubt it. Goats are evil creatures. Speaking of evil, I'm sure you have something evil planned for chapter 4.

Yes, dastardly! What else can describe a woman who would treat her son like that? I've never seen such a cold and calous (not to mention calculating) parent! That was pure evil!

Cody's mother is IMHO the nastiest of your antagonists so far, and that's a darn tough crowd!

I doubt it. Goats are evil creatures. Speaking of evil, I'm sure you have something evil planned for chapter 4.

Goats aren't evil! Now, Shadowgod, he's Evil... Ask yourself this; who really wrote that letter to Cody; was it his mother, or Shadowgod? I rest my case.

Yes, dastardly! What else can describe a woman who would treat her son like that? I've never seen such a cold and calous (not to mention calculating) parent! That was pure evil!

Cody's mother is IMHO the nastiest of your antagonists so far, and that's a darn tough crowd!

Goats aren't evil! Now, Shadowgd, he's Evil... Ask yourself this; who really wrote that letter to Cody; was it his mother, or Shadowgd? I rest my case.

B) .........Codys mother is probably the coldest figure I've seen written in here in a long time. I wonder what his brother wanted?

Goats aren't evil! Now, Shadowgod, he's Evil... Ask yourself this; who really wrote that letter to Cody; was it his mother, or Shadowgod? I rest my case.

Well, I can think of a certain politician and his assistant. They were quite dastardly too. Now, if Cody's mom does something to make them look like saints, I will probably agree with you.

Well, I can think of a certain politician and his assistant. They were quite dastardly too. Now, if Cody's mom does something to make them look like saints, I will probably agree with you.

Cody's Mother treats her own son as window-dressing, and that letter (THE letter) was the most clod-hearted thing I've ever seen!

She just cut off her son AND called him a worthless loser AND, as a bonus, did it in a way that could make him hate his brother. That's even more evil than Catherine Harris IMHO.

His Shadowyness has truly evil villains!