[Shadowgod] CLiFf has formed! Join now, Save CODY!

Cody's Mother treats her own son as window-dressing, and that letter (THE letter) was the most clod-hearted thing I've ever seen!

She just cut off her son AND called him a worthless loser AND, as a bonus, did it in a way that could make him hate his brother. That's even more evil than Catherine Harris IMHO.

His Shadowyness has truly evil villains!

B) ............I would not discount Cody's brother, I think he will turn out to be a good guy, even although his "mother" doesn't know any better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ............I would not discount Cody's brother, I think he will turn out to be a good guy, even although his "mother" doesn't know any better.

You were right on that! :)

OK, now, on to some official buisness for the Cody Liberation Front!

Cody has a concert paycheck coming, plus an extra thousand $ from Eric. So, will His Shadowyness let Cody have the $, or will there be yet more mistreatment of Cody?

LET CODY KEEP THE MONEY!!!!

You were right on that! :)

OK, now, on to some official buisness for the Cody Liberation Front!

Cody has a concert paycheck coming, plus an extra thousand $ from Eric. So, will His Shadowyness let Cody have the $, or will there be yet more mistreatment of Cody?

LET CODY KEEP THE MONEY!!!!

B) .......Of course Cody is very much deserving of the money, unless someone has already spent it! :angry:

• 1 month later...

We've got to focus on Cody!!! In 6, he's looking at the CYCLE TRADER! Unless that for tricycles, we have a HUGE risk!!! This alone is a MAJOR CLIFFHANGER!

Oh, and BTW, I see JAcob is still riding! :(

Shadowgod is EEVIL! After LiS 26 he knows that any mention of the two-wheelers will be an instant cliffhanger!

We've got to focus on Cody!!! In 6, he's looking at the CYCLE TRADER! Unless that for tricycles, we have a HUGE risk!!! This alone is a MAJOR CLIFFHANGER!

Oh, and BTW, I see JAcob is still riding! :(

Shadowgod is EEVIL! After LiS 26 he knows that any mention of the two-wheelers will be an instant cliffhanger!

*sigh* CJ, this is just a diversion tactic and you know it. :P Just because His Shadowyness doesn't have a lot of time at the moment to write and advance the plot, doesn't mean you have to beat this topic to death. You know these dicussions won't change what he writes about anyway... :rolleyes:

Maybe we should have a little rodeo contest with our resident goat. You know, the kind Talon told us about... B)

*sigh* CJ, this is just a diversion tactic and you know it. :P Just because His Shadowyness doesn't have a lot of time at the moment to write and advance the plot, doesn't mean you have to beat this topic to death. You know these dicussions won't change what he writes about anyway... :rolleyes:

Maybe we should have a little rodeo contest with our resident goat. You know, the kind Talon told us about... B)

Steph... would it change your mind if you knew that His Shadowyness launched a campaign to have one of my characters removed from my custody? :P (and yes, I can prove it.)

See? I keep telling you he's evil... That's why we all fear for Cody's safety.

Save Cody!!

Steph... would it change your mind if you knew that His Shadowyness launched a campaign to have one of my characters removed from my custody? :P (and yes, I can prove it.)

See? I keep telling you he's evil... That's why we all fear for Cody's safety.

Save Cody!!

I was looking out for the characters best interests.... What is wrong with that?

I was looking out for the characters best interests.... What is wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with that, Steve.

He would not have gotten shot if you had been protecting him.

In the goat's defense, it might have prevented the two from being in a motorcycle accident. :P

I PROTEST!!!! :pissed:

I'm not THAT predictable ... :P Besides, whats the worst I could do? Have Cody win an all expense paid trip to beautiful, Scenic, Toowoomba?

• Site Administrator

I'm not THAT predictable ... :P Besides, whats the worst I could do? Have Cody win an all expense paid trip to beautiful, Scenic, Toowoomba?

Well let's just keep any motorbikes away from Cody.....okay :P ?

Sort of like the goat repeatedly trying to hang cliffhangers on you, may I suggest again a nice safe Volvo for Cody. Really, if the Volvo doesn't turn heads, maybe a newer model Saab. Both are known for the safety records and will keep any suggestions of Cody's safety quiet.

Now that would be unpredictable :D . And if money is an issue to Cody for his new Volvo/Saab, if he got an extra grand for a kiss from Eric, what would Eric be willing to pay for.....let's just say more :D . Before you protest too much, Cody has slept around for revenge so why not make a little cash on the side ;) .

Oh wait, this forum is to protect Cody.

Sorry, just kidding.

Steve B)

Well let's just keep any motorbikes away from Cody.....okay :P ?

WAIT! Why are we worried about Cody getting a motorcycle? Cody's never had a motorcycle accident. For all we know, Cody could be an extremely responsible driver.

• Site Administrator
WAIT! Why are we worried about Cody getting a motorcycle? Cody's never had a motorcycle accident. For all we know, Cody could be an extremely responsible driver.

Unfortunately it has nothing to do with be an extremely responsible driver :P . It has to do with what a certain author did to a previous lead character with a motorcycle.

Once bitten....Twice shy

Unfortunately it has nothing to do with be an extremely responsible driver :P . It has to do with what a certain author did to a previous lead character with a motorcycle.

Once bitten....Twice shy

Bourbon never got into any major trouble with his bike, I don't see the reason for caution :P

Maybe I should just go back to writing him. Nobody seems to have a problem with him and his bike :/

I KNOW!!! the goat however is evil and refuses to let that happen :,(

Says who? I did propose having Eric take Cody with him on the tour. :wub:

In the goat's defense, it might have prevented the two from being in a motorcycle accident. :P

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::worship::worship: :worship: :worship::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Toowoomba might be a little warm for his liking, but hey, I did offer to send Cody on a nice, safe trip to a place where they have GREAT beef! :)

Once bitten....Twice shy

Totally agreed there, except for one thing... once bitten? ONCE? Remember the Beast, in Shot of Bourbon, and what happened in chapter one of SOB?

So yes, I'd say we have a MAJOR problem if His Shadowyness puts Cody on a Motorcycle!

I hereby formally propose the following measure: If Shadowgod puts Cody on a motorcycle, it will prove that Shadowgod is indeed the once and forever King of all Evvvil Cliffhangers, reigning in unrivaled supremacy from his Cliffhanging throne, as he gazes out across his true relm; the soaring, dizzying heights of the shadowy malevolent precipices.

What say you all?

CJ :)

Did you really propose for Eric and Cody to spend time on a tour hmm :?

Yes he did, however that would have led to Cody being in the middle of the shoot out on Last Dollar Rd, and he wouldn't leave Eric in San Francisco. :pissed: So we reached a stalemate.

As for your proposal CJ. Regrettably i will have to quash any motion and leave it languish in some unknown sub-committee specifically formed to keep it from ever being passed :)

Well, I do recall at least two motorcycles in the past. One was almost fatal :o

Says who? I did propose having Eric take Cody with him on the tour. :wub:

Toowoomba might be a little warm for his liking, but hey, I did offer to send Cody on a nice, safe trip to a place where they have GREAT beef! :)

Totally agreed there, except for one thing... once bitten? ONCE? Remember the Beast, in Shot of Bourbon, and what happened in chapter one of SOB?

So yes, I'd say we have a MAJOR problem if His Shadowyness puts Cody on a Motorcycle!

I hereby formally propose the following measure: If Shadowgod puts Cody on a motorcycle, it will prove that Shadowgod is indeed the once and forever King of all Evvvil Cliffhangers, reigning in unrivaled supremacy from his Cliffhanging throne, as he gazes out across his true relm; the soaring, dizzying heights of the shadowy malevolent precipices.

What say you all?

CJ :)

Don't celebrate too soon. The alternative still almost led to Eric's death. :angry:

As for the proposal, I vehemently disagree. Instead, the members should decide who retains, or gains, the title of King of Evil Cliffhangers. :worship: :king:

Yes he did, however that would have led to Cody being in the middle of the shoot out on Last Dollar Rd, and he wouldn't leave Eric in San Francisco. :pissed: So we reached a stalemate.

As for your proposal CJ. Regrettably i will have to quash any motion and leave it languish in some unknown sub-committee specifically formed to keep it from ever being passed :)

That sounds like a plan!

• Site Administrator

I second the motion to quash the motion and will put my support behind moving it to sub-committee :sheep:

As for the proposal, I vehemently disagree. Instead, the members should decide who retains, or gains, the title of King of Evil Cliffhangers. :worship: :king:

I'll vehemently agree with your vehement disagreement :P .

We are confusing two authors here, and that is CJ's fault. The goat is trying to project the blame of his evil cliffhangers onto poor old Shadowgod.

I guess it would be fair to warn Steve, that we are watching closely though :blink: .

Steve B) (who feels pretty dirty after trying to pimp out Cody)

• 2 months later...
see... evil goat, turned poor Cody into nothing more then an excuse for misadventure.

and you say I'm evil...

pfftt

Steve just made an excellent post in CJ's forum, but since it applies to CLiFf, I decided to respond her. C James is being mean to Cody. Cody deserves a night of hot gay sex with Eric, and C James is denying Cody of the opportunity! This is reprehensible treatment of Cody. :angry: