Eight Movies?!

well, as an advocate of not using internet lingo, I have not set a good example... :*)

Sorry... atm means At The Moment....

Here's a thread I recommend.... https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/Internet-...=internet+lingo

It all depends on where you use the lingo. I'm sure you're seeing that my IM style is vastly different than the way I type in the forums. :)

It all depends on where you use the lingo. I'm sure you're seeing that my IM style is vastly different than the way I type in the forums. :)

my style is the same throughout... :)

Back to the topic though,

Do you think that GoF would have been better off broken into two parts?

my style is the same throughout... :)

Back to the topic though,

Do you think that GoF would have been better off broken into two parts?

I never read the book so I really don't know how much was left out of the movie.

well, as an advocate of not using internet lingo, I have not set a good example... :*)

Sorry... atm means At The Moment....

Here's a thread I recommend.... https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/Internet-...=internet+lingo

I already knew what it meant in this thread. It was a while back when I was confused about the meaning. Now, I have clarity. ;) I use internet lingo a lot. In fact I am going to add two to that thread. :P

Anyway, we are :off: I wonder why nobody mentioned Daniel Radcliffe now being legal. :P

I don't like that guy that much... Tom Felton does a lot to me than Danny boy does... :wub:;)

Personally, I think Rupert Gint (did I remember his name properly? Ron) is cuter

Personally, I think Rupert Gint Grint (did I remember his name properly? Ron) is cuter

Grint.... :P Ya, he's cute, but Tom is hotter!! And so is the guy who played the Slytherin seeker (Scott Fern) in the first movie. Even Cedric (Robert Pattinson) is hot, but he desperately needs a tan... ;)