hi everyone

JuliaCGS

Hey whats up? My name is Julia.I'm not quite sure if this is the place to introduce myself;Im still new at this and its a little confusing because I am doing this on my cell cause I don't have a computer.Although, I have been a nifty fan since I was like 16 and I'm gonna be 21 in exactly 3 months 5 days.I finally got up enough nerve to become a member.But anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

Julia

Hey whats up? My name is Julia.I'm not quite sure if this is the place to introduce myself;Im still new at this and its a little confusing because I am doing this on my cell cause I don't have a computer.Although, I have been a nifty fan since I was like 16 and I'm gonna be 21 in exactly 3 months 5 days.I finally got up enough nerve to become a member.But anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

Julia

Welcome to GA, Julia. I look forward to talking to you in the future. :) You will probably learn quickly that this site is welcoming to new members. Happy posting! :2thumbs:

Welcome to GA. We don't bite. So, cackle, post or lurk. Just have fun what ever you do.

Actually we can bite but only you ask us too :P

Welcome to Ga Julia, sit back, read the many many many things here, post and most of all have fun !!!

Jason aka moonwolf

• Site Administrator

Welcome, Julia! :) If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the moderator or admin teams. This is a great place and there's a lot here for all sorts of tastes :D

Yay for a new member!

You will most definitely love it here. You'll enjoy the forum chats, the back and forth joking between members. Read, laugh, and jump in! Like BK said, if you write, don't be afraid to post your stories here. Besides being a good network to communicate with others and discuss issues or problems, this site really helps cultivate your writing skills.

Impressive on doing this on your cell phone. I find internet access on my phone quite annoying.

Anyway....WELCOME!!!

Impressive on doing this on your cell phone. I find internet access on my phone quite annoying.

Indeed!

My cell-phone is quite infamous here. Ask any of the members who frequently visit CJ's forum and they'll tell you how much a pain it is for me!! :lol:

Julia

Woo HOOO! Welcome to GA, Julia!

It's really awesome having you here; I'm glad you finally took the plunge! :D

Oh. and how many times do people do that 'we don't bite' joke? Its practically turning into the official welcome :P

Yep, now you can lay to rest that pesky, "but am I going to get bitten if I join?" fear ;)

My cell-phone is quite infamous here. Ask any of the members who frequently visit CJ's forum and they'll tell you how much a pain it is for me!! :lol:

This is true. I had to follow him around for a week just to clean up the mess!

Welcome again! Let us know if you have any questions or anything :)

-Kevin