Novelty's DOR Review - Chapter 16

I have been meaning to take the reviews out of the Do Over Redux thread for a while now, since they generally get "buried" in the thread. Anyways, unless told otherwise by Myr or Dan, all future reviews will have their own individual threads, to hopefully better facilitate discussion about the chapter.

Before I start with the review though, I want to talk about the "cliffie". Is Dan going to kill of dad? Seems that way - Dan is always evil.

Okay, all the chapters are written that this poll could possibly affect, I know where I'm taking Davey's Dad character-wise, but I just HAVE to know what y'all are thinking.

That was the first giveaway that something is amiss. April 22... Dan was like writing Chapter 21 by then... meaning that the next 5 chapters deal with Davey's dad? Way too much in my book to write about a dead guy....

Couple that with:

dkstories: Here is the first paragraph of Chapter 16, which will be on the web Tuesday.

Novelty, I really do appreciate these reviews...for your reference, all story reviews should really go in the Story Review section. I've moved it so it fits with the forums as they're set up. They can be discussed though, in the Cafe or on the blog. :)