[Mellicat] Chapter 14 & 15

Thank God for one more post. Well done as usual.

Sam and Jason- baby steps- and it looks promising.

Toby is finally getting some help, and I hope rehab goes well. I'm so thankful he called Seth.

And what is up with Cole? Did he mess around behind Seth's back? Things are finally getting happy- why would you yank it away like that??? WHY!!!?!?

Ok...maybe I'm jumping to conclusions...I guess I will just have to wait for the next post. :(

Thank God for one more post. Well done as usual.

Sam and Jason- baby steps- and it looks promising.

Toby is finally getting some help, and I hope rehab goes well. I'm so thankful he called Seth.

And what is up with Cole? Did he mess around behind Seth's back? Things are finally getting happy- why would you yank it away like that??? WHY!!!?!?

Ok...maybe I'm jumping to conclusions...I guess I will just have to wait for the next post. :(

Darnit Tiff I thought I might beat you this time :P

Maybe next time, haha.

But I wonder the same about Cole... what's up with that? I wanna see him and Seth together!!

Glad to see Toby getting better, but I'm not sure what's gonna go on with Seth calling his parents...

I really hate how Sam is so wrapped up in herself... or at least so it seems to me. Dunno how things will for her.

Can't wait for the ending.

Keep up the great writing, Mel!

~Mikie

• Site Administrator

I think we are dealing with a very evil author here :devil: .

:D

I was thinking the exact same thing. How could things be looking up for Toby, who is getting the help that he needs, and Sam, who has Jason at least willing to be a friend, and we were under the initial impression that Seth and Cole were settling down?

Then....you pull the rug out from under poor Seth. He is the one character that I think deserves to have something good happen in his life due to the fact he has given so much of himself to help the others out.

I guess that is based on the assumption, that I'm sure you carefully planned and put in ;) , that there is something wrong with Cole, and that means there is something wrong with Cole and Seth. Who knows, maybe it is just something as simple as Seth's toothbrush colour clashes with the colour of Cole's bathroom :D , and Cole doesn't know how to bring it up.

Also, I guess if you are truly evil :devil: , you might take us in the direction of Toby running away from rehab, ending up on the streets as a junkie and Jason playing Sam the way she did him. :o

But your not evil :P !!! Right?

Steve B)

Toothbrush color clashing?!?! LOL! If Cole had that issue, then I'd vote for Seth to dump him for being so ridiculous! :D

Anyway, now that I've pondered this over some more, there are two possibilities. One good and one bad.

1. Cole cheated on Seth, but is feeling guilty, yet at the same time is trying to adjust being in a relationship, so he doesn't know whether to confess or just brush it under the rug.

2. Cole missed Seth so much, he ran out and bought an engagement ring, and plans to propose to Seth, but is afraid Seth would freak out.

Again, just speculation.

I am SOOO excited for the next update! I hope there is some happy ending, or a hopefuly scene or something good for Seth. I am so rooting for Seth. Seth and Cole forever! :P

I am SOOO excited for the next update! I hope there is some happy ending, or a hopefuly scene or something good for Seth. I am so rooting for Seth. Seth and Cole forever! :P

You guys are so sweet. *L* I'll post the last two chapters this weekend