I have just read the Do-over series. I really like the stories ... and the horror that Dan did with the end of the world. It was really a fun series to read.

Having finished Lets Do It, I like how this time it is Brian who is the narrator and who went back in time.

I also notice that on the 'chapter page', it says the last update for 'Let's Do It' was in Sept. 7, 2007, in on the 'story title' page, it says that the work is in progress.

Will there be more chapters coming out? Or is the story finished?

I am most interested in how the CIA will view them staying? Of course that might mean that they try to blackmail them into something. Although that could set them up as well as deep sleeper agents.

So, Dan, will there be more chapters? If so, how long till the next one? And how long until the story is finished?

Thank you very much for sharing your active imagination with us.

Yeah, Dan, how about it? You promised us a conclusion to Lets Do It months ago, and yet we wait. Not that I'm really complaining or anything. Just because I've singled out LDI, along with Dom's Fish Bowl, LB's When I See You Again and Vanc's One Moment for my procrastination of the year awards (see my current signature line). . . . OK, I'll cut you some slack since you you've given us Rich Boy, but let's hop to it. You're fans await you. :D

Yeah, Dan, how about it? You promised us a conclusion to Lets Do It months ago, and yet we wait. Not that I'm really complaining or anything. Just because I've singled out LDI, along with Dom's Fish Bowl, LB's When I See You Again and Vanc's One Moment for my procrastination of the year awards (see my current signature line). . . . OK, I'll cut you some slack since you you've given us Rich Boy, but let's hop to it. You're fans await you. :D

:blink::o:unsure:Shhh!!! What are you doing?! Didn't you read what happened the last time DK was pushed to finish a story! :blink::o:unsure:

Dang, Steph, I'd have never seen this post without you pointing it out.

Well, that makes me feel important! :P

Hmmm, let's see, shall I get my umbrage up?

Just remember... WE LOVE YOU, DAN! :hug: