Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Where is LTMP?

Something evil has happened. Let the Music Play has disappeared. Try clicking on the link at http://cjames.gayauthors.org and see what you get. No chapters. Maybe they fell off a cliff.

I dunno :unsure: He was however doing a few minor updates last night, perhaps he broke something in the process. Here is the link for 34, it has a chapter listing at the bottom.

http://cjames.gayauthors.org/LTMPfiles/ltmp34.php

I dunno :unsure: He was however doing a few minor updates last night, perhaps he broke something in the process. Here is the link for 34, it has a chapter listing at the bottom.

http://cjames.gayauthors.org/LTMPfiles/ltmp34.php

OK. The bottom of Chapter 34 also has a link for Chapter 35, but clicking it results in a "404 Not Found" error. Peculiar.

Y'all caught me in the middle of a bug fix, sorry!!

It's all back, except the LTMP 35 (the chapter that's due) as I'm still waiting for one small detail to be verified. That will be up sometime today at the latest though.

Sorry for the confusion!

It's all back, except the LTMP 35 (the chapter that's due) as I'm still waiting for one small detail to be verified. That will be up sometime today at the latest though.

Sorry for the confusion!

Today? Hooray! :2thumbs:

Sorry for the confusion!

B) .......Allright!!

Something evil has happened. Let the Music Play has disappeared. Try clicking on the link at http://cjames.gayauthors.org and see what you get. No chapters. Maybe they fell off a cliff.

OK, it's all back, and fixed. :) I had some problems this morning and tried to fix them, which caused the index to vanish for a few minutes. However, Shadowgod was not involved, so there was no evil at all,. :)

tell me again why there isn't a a birdy smilie??

I'll let you figure out, to which bird I refer.

yes I did tell my computer screen it was "number 1" when I read that last post :P .

Sides we all know if I did your site it would never be broken :lmao:

yes I did tell my computer screen it was "number 1" when I read that last post :P .

B) .........I would use caution in "claiming" to be able access to CJ's site, it just leads creedance to his blathering about you sneaking in those cliffies. ;)

Awww, but Your Shadowyness, I didn't try and blame you! In fact, i exonerated you! I have no idea why you could possibly object to my post. 0:)

B) .........I would use caution in "claiming" to be able access to CJ's site, it just leads creedance to his blathering about you sneaking in those cliffies. ;)

Ahhh, see? And y'all doubted me when I said that His Shadowyness was the ultimate source for any perceived cliffhangers that might appear in the posted versions of my stories!

• Site Moderator

I happen to go there once only to find I couldn't access the story. It just happened to be when the next chapter was being uploaded. When I checked a few minutes later, everything was back.

I'll have to read it tomorrow. My eyes are too tired tonight to read. I'm half way thru a second read on a story I'm working on for an author at Awesomedude.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..