Billy Chase 144

Comsie, what a wonderful chapter! I haven't read all of Billy Chase. I kinda started a couple months ago just reading the new chapters. It's very easy to figure out what's going on!

But this latest chapter #144, I totally enjoyed myself with this one! He was just so funny, the way he'd write "then he was all..." and "I was like..." Nice job! I could really tell that he was frustrated and retelling a story to his diary.

So, is Billy going to find his rabbit cooking on the stove at home? :ph34r:

Hehehe, thank you! And that actually comes from a lot of the teenagers that come into the store where I work all the time. Once we start talking, thats exactly how it sounds, hehehe. I thought it would be cool to make that Billy's specific way of talking while writing in his journal. I love it.

I'm not sure where you started reading from, but I hope you enjoy the rest from here. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..