[Gabriel Morgan] Chapter 26

Great chapter!

I've been following this story since the beginning and back on Nifty I was hoping you were one of those authors who would post regularly.

Normally I'd get bored reading about the character's and their daily lives, but in this case, I very much enjoy it. I love Evan and Jeff, and Raf and Kenny. I love seeing the relationships: between friends, parents, family, neighbors, workers, etc. It seems very real and I think the reason I'm able to enjoy reading about the duo's lives is because you managed to make them come alive. It's like I'm reading about people I actually know...well in the 2-D world, that is.

I look forward to more. Glad you're here on GA. Less traveling around sites for me. :D

Great chapter!

I've been following this story since the beginning and back on Nifty I was hoping you were one of those authors who would post regularly.

Normally I'd get bored reading about the character's and their daily lives, but in this case, I very much enjoy it. I love Evan and Jeff, and Raf and Kenny. I love seeing the relationships: between friends, parents, family, neighbors, workers, etc. It seems very real and I think the reason I'm able to enjoy reading about the duo's lives is because you managed to make them come alive. It's like I'm reading about people I actually know...well in the 2-D world, that is.

I look forward to more. Glad you're here on GA. Less traveling around sites for me. :D

Thanks, Tiff. My first long story, Stonegate Stables, ended after 45 chapters and people still moaned that I'd ended it too soon. :( This time, with PH, I decided to just wander thru it. 'Real' writers, plug your ears for this one - I don't actually have a big old plot outline for this story. I do have an Excel chart of events in rough chronological order that I pick and choose from while writing a chapter, but I have no idea how, or when, PH will end.

Some people enjoy this style of writing, while I'm sure others are bored to tears. Oh, well. I'm enjoying the process and learning a lot. I've written a few actual beginning-middle-end short stories, with the requisite conflict and resolution, so I know I can do it, I'm just choosing not to this time.

Many thanks for reading and commenting.