Your perfect guy

AFriendlyFace

The perfect guy for me is my boyfriend, whom I have been dating for 1 year, 3 months and 21 days (22 in 18 minutes).

Haha that probably sounds really pathetic that I know that... but I remember tiny insignificant things like this.

But yeah, he's definitely not perfect, because well, nobody is. But I love him, so he fits in the category for me I think. :wub:

Awwwwwww :wub:

Good for you guys! :2thumbs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe he has all those qualities but also happens to enjoy extreme S&M...I suspect those things might make him seem less charming even though they didn't warrant mentioning on your list ;)

Well . . . you never know. Might be fun.

Edited by Nerotorb

I'll just post here what I had in my blog:

"For me, 'perfect' is an illusion. I realize no one is perfect (least of all me) so all I want in a man is someone caring, thoughtful, reasonably well kept, gainfully employed and of good moral character. If he falls in love with me (and I with him) that's as close to perfection as I want to get."