[dkstories] Rich boy: Growing pains Chapter 28!

I am eagerly anticipating it.

Dan is my new Dom! :wub:

Any thoughts on this up-and-coming chapter and what it will entail?

:lmao:

Xeran! You are such a tease! :P

I'm trying not to expect much, since not much can really happen in just one chapter. :( I'm expecting much to be left unresolved, waiting to be addressed in the next book, Inheritance --I think it's called?

Xeran! You are such a tease! :P

I'm trying not to expect much, since not much can really happen in just one chapter. :( I'm expecting much to be left unresolved, waiting to be addressed in the next book, Inheritance --I think it's called?

Is this supposed to be the final chapter?

My predictions: next chapter sees the rescue attempt preparations and its early stages. Final chapter involves Worthington successfully killing the demon lord responsible. However we get another appearance by the queen, who is uber-pissed at worthington. Its not dkstories if Worthington doesn't lose someone important to him in such a battle... My bets are on one of the moms or possibly Jamie since he seems to be getting marginalized as of late. Bonus: Demon Queen enslaves Jamie to her will. Also, Uncle Evil will play some role in the events of the next couple chapters, even if its behind the scenes.

Its not dkstories if Worthington doesn't lose someone important to him in such a battle... My bets are on one of the moms or possibly Jamie since he seems to be getting marginalized as of late. Bonus: Demon Queen enslaves Jamie to her will.

Ugh, what a horrid thought! My bets are on Colin... Wortington's been thinking of him a lot lately...

I hope not Jamie.

Out of all the characters Dan has created, Jamie is my most favorite ever. Heck I would rather anyone else die... i would gave up everyone else :( Just leave Jamie alone!!!!

But, I know Dan will do what he has to for the story.

Just think part of me will die if Jamie dies.

NTF