Benji emailed me this morning. He just wanted everyone to know they'll be away from the boards for a while. He says he's really going to miss CJ's evil cliffhangers. I hope he's able to return soon.

Edited by Tiger
  • 2 weeks later...
:hug:

Welcome back, Benji!! :D

We missed ya :)

-Kevin

B) .............Hey Kevin, you know I was going to go back and see what I missed, but I realised that you probably posted 100 times with at least 100,000 words. <_< (Humm!!, that could set back my reading a year or so) So I'll take what I got so far and go with it!! :lol::lol:

B) .............Hey Kevin, you know I was going to go back and see what I missed, but I realised that you probably posted 100 times with at least 100,000 words. <_< (Humm!!, that could set back my reading a year or so) So I'll take what I got so far and go with it!! :lol::lol:

:lmao:

Well you know how I am; if it's important I'm bound to repeat it anyway. By the way, have I mentioned how nice it is to have you back, Benji? :)

:lmao:

Well you know how I am; if it's important I'm bound to repeat it anyway. By the way, have I mentioned how nice it is to have you back, Benji? :)

B) .........Thanks Kevin, it's good to hear from you too!!