billy chase 150

wtf......i almost didnt read it, because i knew what was going to happen, but i had to. im so sad right now. wtf. i dont think billy is gonna find a way out of this. this is bad. i hate this. brandon needs to forgive him. i HOPE he forgives him.

i hate bobby........

wtf......i almost didnt read it, because i knew what was going to happen, but i had to. im so sad right now. wtf. i dont think billy is gonna find a way out of this. this is bad. i hate this. brandon needs to forgive him. i HOPE he forgives him.

i hate bobby........

is this still pre-party, or did I miss a chapter?

i hate bobby........

you're right. :( Comsie's gonna have to pull a miracle to get Billy out of this mess.

although, Billy did this to himself, I think. while Bobby acted out of jealousy, Billy just made bad choices, too. did he really think that yelling at Bobby was going to help?

all I can say is he beter not get back together with Bobby! :angry: spiteful, little brat.

I have a feeling that Billy's gonna be outed soon, though...

• 3 weeks later...
you're right. :( Comsie's gonna have to pull a miracle to get Billy out of this mess.

although, Billy did this to himself, I think. while Bobby acted out of jealousy, Billy just made bad choices, too. did he really think that yelling at Bobby was going to help?

all I can say is he beter not get back together with Bobby! :angry: spiteful, little brat.

I have a feeling that Billy's gonna be outed soon, though...

I still think Sam saw Billy and Brandon that day Billy stood him up at his front door. Than again it's been a while since I read that part, so who knows.

I'm actually liking the story again now that Billy's been caught, I'm so mean, but the Billy running on hormones was starting to tire me out.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..