The Most Erotic Word

I think the moist thing was the most Disgusting word.

Men are supposed to find 'Used' the most disgusting, and women are supposed to find 'moist' the most disgusting...

But back on topic.

I'll place my vote for 'Caress'

I can't think what the most erotic word is, but I agree that, for me, 'moist' has to be one of the most disgusting.

Edited by Bagpussarah

So today i was listening to one of my favorite songs on youtube called The Larkin Step and it says "When Plane Engines Fall through your roof" and that reminded me of Donnie Darko which then reminded me of the chalkboard and Drew Barrymore talking about "CellarDoor" so i was wikiing it and came across a few things about a few linguists find that the most beautiful word ever more beautiful then the word beautiful. And there also was this thing about ordinary words can be erotic like everyday items. For the fun of it i've been typing in a few words and switching them to Italian.

"Lipstick" became "Rossetto" & "candle" became "Candela"