The Most Erotic Word

What's the most erotic word in the English language? One survey I read said it was "moist" but I'm not sure if I'm buying that.

Lubricious is more erotic than moist, though even lubricious isn't especially erotic.

Kit

Lubricious is more erotic than moist, though even lubricious isn't especially erotic.

Kit

Quite the opposite, I would think. Try whispering "lubricious" to someone while otherwise engaged in something erotic.

i-voted.gif

I think the moist thing was the most Disgusting word.

Men are supposed to find 'Used' the most disgusting, and women are supposed to find 'moist' the most disgusting...

But back on topic.

I'll place my vote for 'Caress'

Well, its already been stated that a lot depends on context... so I could quite reasonably put the word "passport" and just leave it up to your imaginations to try and think of a way that it could be erotic.

Martin 0:)

Hmm erotic word i don't really know. A string of words together can get really erotic when done properly.

I find the word Vanilla erotic because it reminds me of a favorite fictional character in 1 of my favorite authors stories.

Then agian i find the word Lavender erotic since thats one of my favorite smells and colors.

come

I'm thinking of a novel. This word has a specific meaning in the story, indicating an important turn of events, in an erotic sense particularly.

As opposed to a similar sounding word spelt with a 'u'? (A word which I find to be not so much erotic as vaguely obscene).

Martin

As opposed to a similar sounding word spelt with a 'u'? (A word which I find to be not so much erotic as vaguely obscene).

Martin

Actually, I think the double-entendre nature of "come" makes it a strong candidate.

And vaguely obscene? So when you masturbate, do you suffer paroxysms of guilt afterwards, feeling obscene? :P

No, its just that word. The sound of it is just....bleh. Its about as erotic as the word "f**king"....just entirely unerotic.

Martin

Try putting it in context. So you're having amazing sex with some hot guy (oral, anal, hand, foot, whatever floats your boat) and this guy looks at you with a crazed lusty look in his eyes and says firmly in a deep, melodic voice, "God Martin, you are so hot. I'm gonna make you f**king cum."

Still unerotic?

Very Unerotic when the guy your making love with starts talking like that.

Strawberries & Whip cream are erotic words especially what you can do with them :)

You're absolutely right Mattie. If you're making love and another guy calls you "Martin" that would be a pretty big turn off. :lol:

I'm really surprised at your word choices. When I saw the title I was sure the would be somekind of anatomical term...you know, something like butt.

Moist cake is wonderful. I guesse I haven't looked at enough bakers.