Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For the Love-- Prologue Error

I tried to get into the prologue to start reading the other series C James wrote (i ran out of stuff to read and hit a point where i wanted to stop and start thinking things through on the story I'm writing) and ran into this problem...Is the prologue not there anymore or what? HELP please...Thanks

Jon

<H2 align=left>stories-gay-authors-logo.jpg

Quality Gay Fiction Stories</H2>

window.google_render_ad();

Error 404 - Wrong Page

OOPS! The page you are trying to reach: /http://cjames.gayauthors.org/FTLhtml_files/ftlpro.php was not found. You might try using .php instead of .html

Your IP: REMOVED THE IP ADDIE HERE, NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW IT :)

Your Broswer: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; FunWebProducts; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)

<H1 align=center>Gay Authors Home</H1><H4 title="Stories at Gay Auhors Site Navigation" align=center>Gay Authors Navigation</H4>

Edited by Shadowm572
I tried to get into the prologue to start reading the other series C James wrote (i ran out of stuff to read and hit a point where i wanted to stop and start thinking things through on the story I'm writing) and ran into this problem...Is the prologue not there anymore or what? HELP please...Thanks

Jon

<H2 align=left>stories-gay-authors-logo.jpg

Quality Gay Fiction Stories</H2>

window.google_render_ad();

Error 404 - Wrong Page

OOPS! The page you are trying to reach: /http://cjames.gayauthors.org/FTLhtml_files/ftlpro.php was not found. You might try using .php instead of .html

Your IP: REMOVED THE IP ADDIE HERE, NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW IT :)

Your Broswer: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; FunWebProducts; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)

<H1 align=center>Gay Authors Home</H1><H4 title="Stories at Gay Auhors Site Navigation" align=center>Gay Authors Navigation</H4>

OOPS!!! Sorry about that: I'm doing some major site redesign and goofed up the coding on the nav table. Fixed now, and THANK YOU for letting me know! (If no one tells me, I don't know it's broken. :) )

CJ :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..