Happy Birthday Shadowm572!

Phantom

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Gonna be a quiet night for me though, (I hope) I'm to old to be partying like i'm a teenager anymore, the hangovers get to be too brutal. Instead I gonna go listen to my cousin and his girlfriend argue at my bday dinner in an hour instead, but that's okay, cause my 19 year old cous baked some brownies as my bday cake lol

Thanks much,

Jon

edited to add:

My cousin has a marine friend who came back home on leave from overseas, brought a few bottles of absinthe with him. I gotta say, nasty stuff...blech. So that was my birthday shot

Edited by Shadowm572

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Gonna be a quiet night for me though, (I hope) I'm to old to be partying like i'm a teenager anymore, the hangovers get to be too brutal. Instead I gonna go listen to my cousin and his girlfriend argue at my bday dinner in an hour instead, but that's okay, cause my 19 year old cous baked some brownies as my bday cake lol

Thanks much,

Jon

edited to add:

My cousin has a marine friend who came back home on leave from overseas, brought a few bottles of absinthe with him. I gotta say, nasty stuff...blech. So that was my birthday shot

Already told you Happy Birthday last night but eh... Happy Birthday again BRAT!!! :P