[DomLuka] OMG Travis is AWSOME

OMG, the ending to chapter 24 is NUTS, Travis is AWSOME

I think Dennis is falling in love <3<3<3 , anyway absolutely LOVE the new chapter.

Travis is nuts and I wanna know what he's got planned, must be something

totally insanely cool, or way retarded in any case wow.

but yeah Dennis is in love lol.

I second you on this one. Travis IS awesome!! :worship:

He's also such a nice guy :wub:

Especially when he was considering to hold Dennis' hand and do affectionate thing to him :)

He hates it that he couldn't do that :angry:

But I think it's Travis that's falling for Dennis though...Dennis is a bit of an enigma...

I second you on this one. Travis IS awesome!! :worship:

He's also such a nice guy :wub:

Especially when he was considering to hold Dennis' hand and do affectionate thing to him :)

He hates it that he couldn't do that :angry:

But I think it's Travis that's falling for Dennis though...Dennis is a bit of an enigma...

It's "blind love" they are experiencing. They are falling for each other big time and they haven't realized it yet because of their personality. Travis doesn't want a relationship and Dennis shackled himself in the closet.

jeebus, it's been a long time since i've posted here. but i needed to put in my two cents worth!

i'm pretty sure i said it back when itfb first started, and it's still true. i don't like travis. he's the kind of person i avoid being around. as our personalities would clash hardcore.

that said, i do think he's a positive influence in dennis' life, in that he's pushing him out of the safe little shell he's hiding in. lord knows i'd be absolutely outraged if i were dennis at the end of that chapter. and when i say outraged, i mean relationship's over outraged, not angry now forgiveness later.

oh, and just to throw out the sad thing that i'm remembering as i read on. way, way, way, way, way back when dom was still writing tlg, i was always hiding in the back, silently rooting for dennis and owen in the end. that's probably sad, as i wasn't even entirely sure that dennis was into guys back then. always hoping for that long-shot, i guess.