Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Change to Chapter 14!

I truly hate doing this, especially because it was a very careless slip on my part, but I've changed chapter 14 of Changing lanes.

Previously, the Scar mentioned that the General had requested 5000 empty mayonnaise jars. The chapter has been changes so that the number is now eight thousand.

I apologize for this. I can't get into too many details (Why this is important will be evident soon enough) but the slip was my own stupid fault; five thousand plus three thousand does not equal 5000!

Anyway, the change has been made. Sorry about that.

CJ

It's ok, CJ. I know how hard it is having to use hooves to count. :P

I would have used peanut butter jars myself. :lmao:

Conner

ROFL!!

Yes, I have once again proven that I cannot count. Five plus three is not, in fact, five. :*) But, as you mention, counting on hooves is most difficult when one exceeds four, so that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. 0:)

I couldn't use peanut butter jars. They wouldn't fit the grenades. :)

ROFL!!

Yes, I have once again proven that I cannot count. Five plus three is not, in fact, five. :*) But, as you mention, counting on hooves is most difficult when one exceeds four, so that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. 0:)

I couldn't use peanut butter jars. They wouldn't fit the grenades. :)

Thats going to be alot of Ham sandwiches!!! :lol:

Whos suppling the meat, bread, and lettuce?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..