Help me find a story please :( *puppy face*

ANCK

Around 6 months ago i read an awesome story that i would love to read again, and send the link to my best friend, but for the life of me i can't remember the name of the story nor the authors name. :( Here is what i do remember :blink:

The main character was young (younger than 12, i think he's 11) .

He lived in modesto with his dad because his mother died

One night he has a bad dream and his father caries him around all night rocking him, at his grandparents

house .

his boyfriend was 16 had and car his boyfriend is also the older brother of his best friend they get high in

the story

He tells his dad that his gay toward the end of the story

I think his boyfriends name is mark or something with and M

He becomes friends with his aunts gay best friend (i think is name was robert) who is a

little effeminate and he decides to be like him near the end of the story.

The first time he and his boyfriend have sex it is in his best friends bedroom

When his dad finds out that he is gay he is told that he is too young to have a boyfriend or have sex and

he is banded from doing either but he still does both.

Wow i guess i rememberd aot huh? but i didn't remember enough details to track down the story alone hopefully someone knows and can help me it tears me apart when i have a question i can't answer. I promise to love you forever if you can give me atleast a hint in the right direction please :(:worship::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :D

Around 6 months ago i read an awesome story that i would love to read again, and send the link to my best friend, but for the life of me i can't remember the name of the story nor the authors name. :( Here is what i do remember :blink: The main character was young (younger than 12, i think he's 11) . He lived in modesto with his dad because his mother died One night he has a bad dream and his father caries him around all night rocking him, at his grandparents house . his boyfriend was 16 had and car his boyfriend is also the older brother of his best friend they get high in the story He tells his dad that his gay toward the end of the story I think his boyfriends name is mark or something with and M He becomes friends with his aunts gay best friend (i think is name was robert) who is a little effeminate and he decides to be like him near the end of the story. The first time he and his boyfriend have sex it is in his best friends bedroom When his dad finds out that he is gay he is told that he is too young to have a boyfriend or have sex and he is banded from doing either but he still does both. Wow i guess i rememberd aot huh? but i didn't remember enough details to track down the story alone hopefully someone knows and can help me it tears me apart when i have a question i can't answer. I promise to love you forever if you can give me atleast a hint in the right direction please :(:worship::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :D
ANCK, that sounds like Bodega Bay.