[Topher_Lydon] Book V - The Fifth Column (Spoilers) & Future

Hey Topher, I apologuise in advance for some very annoying questions. I can't help it I'm a curious shit.

*Are Darien's Parents still alive on earth?, If so why haven't the Amsus used them to lure Darien Home?

*Is Matt/Edward Posing as Ben implying he's somehow in his future the Ben of Alexander's Past with Lance and Daughter Victoria?

*Could you clarify the clone situation, which of the clones is modeled after who?

(It can be somewhat confusing at times.)

*Do You know how many chapters are in the forthcoming "The Black Prince"?

*Also, there are a lot of threads to tie up in the series will "Black Prince" be sufficient enough to end the series or will there be a seventh and final book? if So How many chapters will it have?

(I Love knowing How many chapters to look forward too)

*If you could pick a Dreamcast to play the characters of the "Falcon Banner Cycle" who would you pick?

and the question that will probably get me shot for being annoying...

This question is just for curiosities sake...If you had too break up the chapters of Queen of Ice and place them in Falcon Banner, Sigil of the wolf, and Lion's Pride - too keep the flashbacks to the past continuous into Balance and Fifth Column where would you place them.

Thanks Jamie.