Looking for a Book - Rugby / Footballer One is a Dancer

Looking for a book I read. Set in Australia or New Zealand.  This book deals with a football (soccer) or rugby or even hockey club where there’s a new loner like teammate. This club is a small one that’s not pro but amateur. This one player I’m not sure is gay but went to a club and is mesmerized by this masked dancer - who happens to be his teammate. The new teammate is dancing for money to pay off medical costs for his partner that’s in a coma, who he eventually pulls the plug. The first players family has money and I believe payed off the medical debt. It’s also revealed that the new teammate is in a play that he dances/performs in and we find out that the other teammates mother may have been on the board of the theater.

I read this sometime between 2020 and 2022. I don’t know if it was on Kindle, Nifty, Literotica or here on GayAuthors.

Any help is appreciated.

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Ron said:

Although it's been a while since I read them, it reads like one of Graeme's soccer stories.

Not one of mine, but I think @DynoReads is correct -- it's by Maxieplus. Check Nifty as I think amost of their stories are posted there.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Graeme said:

Not one of mine

Yours are still worth a read. As I remember they were quite good. :thumbup:

There are stories by Maxieplus at CastleRoland dot net  and at Storylover dot us as well as Nifty.  Not sure how much overlap there might be.