Six Feet Under

SRevol

I'd have to say that my favorite character was Nate. Yeah, he was the straight one, but I always liked how he was the alpha male and yet he loved to party. He and Brenda definitely belonged together, and it really sucked when he died. Other than that... Nate all the way. :D

The beginning where it showed how people died! Some of them were hilarious. :lol:

I agree. The funniest was where this chick was running across the street, because she thought she saw angels. The "angels" were actually blow-up dolls. :lmao:

I agree. The funniest was where this chick was running across the street, because she thought she saw angels. The "angels" were actually blow-up dolls. :lmao:

In Case of Rapture, hahaha poor lady hehe

It might have been pretentious, but it was a fun show.

I watched it on and off, when I was a teen, in order to hide the fact that I also watched QAF later on at night from the prying eye. HBO vs. Showtime, who was the better network.

Hmm, I wonder was Keith bi or gay?

Ah yes... I do believe Keith was gay. He did bang a chick, but a lot of gay guys do and will sometimes do so from time to time, often to hide the fact that they're gay. In his case, it was a simple case of someone who must have been horny and didn't care. :P

My college roomie this year had the first season on DVD. So I watched all of them one weekend when I wasn't feeling very well. I really need to see the rest of the show sometime soon.

I do tune in to Dexter to get my Michael C. Hall fix.

"six ft under" sounds a bit morbid - but - I did catch "dead like me" I hear they made a movie.

Reaper seems to be a take off on that.

"six ft under" sounds a bit morbid - but - I did catch "dead like me" I hear they made a movie.

Reaper seems to be a take off on that.

You can catch the DLM movie on youtube. And Six Feet Under is amazing.