Home Rehab... :)

I'm leaving a note to let everyone know that I've had to cut my writing time to les than half of what I was doing before, and pushing it only makes the pain in my wrists worse. But little by little it IS getting better, which is comforting. :)

I've been handling things in emails and the boards more than anything lately, but I'm now working on getting the stories moving again. So my emails might lack a little bit over the next week or so, but keep writing! I'm listening, promise! :) I'll get back to y as soon as I can.

Just wanted to keep you up to date in case you thought I got kidnapped by the crab people or something. But I assure you, the crab people and I have settled our beefs, and we're friends again. (Now...if only I could keep a closer eye on the 'gopher' people....)

I'm leaving a note to let everyone know that I've had to cut my writing time to les than half of what I was doing before, and pushing it only makes the pain in my wrists worse. But little by little it IS getting better, which is comforting. :)

I've been handling things in emails and the boards more than anything lately, but I'm now working on getting the stories moving again. So my emails might lack a little bit over the next week or so, but keep writing! I'm listening, promise! :) I'll get back to y as soon as I can.

Just wanted to keep you up to date in case you thought I got kidnapped by the crab people or something. But I assure you, the crab people and I have settled our beefs, and we're friends again. (Now...if only I could keep a closer eye on the 'gopher' people....)

Just a note I just bought Dragon naturally speaking standard edition ( comes w/headset) at officemax for less than $40.00 It took dictation right out of the box into MSword.

Tought it might be good for a look anyhow//

Thanks for the ideas, you guys.

Unfortunately, my limited system doesn't really have a way to 'download' software or anything. But it's just as well. I'd have a permanent blush trying to speak my stories out loud. :)

I can just see a couple of scenes that my neighbors would probably run me out of the building for! ::Grins::

Hey, Com', we've got a spare PC that just needs a good install of Dragon Dictate installed...and maybe a new install of Windows XP just so you've got one registered...it would allow you to ramp back up somewhat faster...did you move out here yet?

Guest dreamjanus
Thanks for the ideas, you guys.

I can just see a couple of scenes that my neighbors would probably run me out of the building for! ::Grins::

Dragon Naturally speaking has a way that you could whisper it as long as the mic could pick it up. That way the neighbors would not need to look for pitchforks and torches.

Plus if you found a cute boy that could type it would also be fun to act out the scenes...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..